Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people in your area. I hope you enjoy yourself and feel free to ask questions or help people out.

What color is you 78? Is it an anniversary car? And as we always say, post some pics so we can see it!

Hello all, my name is Derek and I have had my 1984 coupe for almost one year and I am having an absolute blast with it. The suggestions and advice posted is great and certainly look forward to help with making this particular model go faster and stop shorter!

OOOOOps, forgot to introduce myself.......:D\

Better late than never.....

CCO -- Colin in Cambridge, ON. with '11 GS.

BTW, who's in charge of this tea party? Other than Riley I can't find a list of mods and admins.

Cheers,

There are four owners of the forum. It's no big secret although we do all reside in Saskatchewan with yours truly being one of them. The other three are on here but like to be silent partners so I get PM'd if there are questions.

We started this as we wanted a national forum and to band our Corvette brothers together across this nation. The owners, being from Saskatchewan, is not really publicized as we didn't really want anyone thinking that this forum belongs to (or is controlled by any particular part of Canada. I am not the administrator. If you have any technical issues you would like resolved, it is best to PM the Admin, known as Admin and he will help you out the best you can.

Riley is pretty much the only one. There isn't a ton of us though.

There are four owners of the forum. It's no big secret although we do all reside in Saskatchewan with yours truly being one of them. The other three are on here but like to be silent partners so I get PM'd if there are questions.

We started this as we wanted a national forum and to band our Corvette brothers together across this nation. The owners, being from Saskatchewan, is not really publicized as we didn't really want anyone thinking that this forum belongs to (or is controlled by any particular part of Canada. I am not the administrator. If you have any technical issues you would like resolved, it is best to PM the Admin, known as Admin and he will help you out the best you can.

Cheers guys, our secret is safe with me....:D :canada:

Colin.

hello- dreams do come true!

Hi Guys :seeya:, dream came true last saturday. Picked up my 2002 vert from the dealer and been smiling ever since. I live in Wasaga Beach and always lookin to cruise. Any events coming up?

Hi Guys :seeya:, dream came true last saturday. Picked up my 2002 vert from the dealer and been smiling ever since. I live in Wasaga Beach and always lookin to cruise. Any events coming up?

Too bad you missed the Wasaga Beach Cruise events last weekend. They certainly could have used an extra set of hands holding the tent while the high winds wanted to make it a kite and you also missed the cruise to Horseshoe Valley during the storm's torrential downpour.
Those are uncontrollable acts of nature and the Wasaga Beach Corvette Club does a spectacular job organizing the weekends events. Hopefully, the weather gods smile on them next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.