Featured Thread

ve3hzz

Casual User
Feb 11, 2018
Oshawa
VetteCoins
Car
1994 C4
New C4 owner and forum member. Purchased a 94 C4 in Competition Yellow late fall. Looking forward to meeting other Corvette owners and picking brains (no not like TWD) for idea's mods other have done.
I'm in Oshawa Ontario
Scott.

Attachments

• 94 C4 frontside.jpg
    94 C4 frontside.jpg
    790.8 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Graham. Well it's a Base C4 with about 50K miles 80km's it came from Michigan originally from info I can find out. It is an Auto (yeah I know) with auto climate control, power drivers seat and that's about it that I can find looking at the RPO codes so far. It does have 2 roofs, painted and lexan but not sure IT was factory or add on as are the rear louvers that the previous owner added. Still on the fence on if there staying or not? So it's basically a STOCK LT1 under the hood and for now it will stay that way other then maybe remove the mufflers at the rear. I have mirror deflectors and door sill protectors to install in spring...and then maybe some updated lighting and?? It's in pristine condition really for it's age but things can always be improved ;)

Attachments

• 94 C4 right rear1.jpg
    94 C4 right rear1.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 20
Scott, welcome to the forum and good luck with your new to your Corvette.

Lots of cruising coming up this summer. Great show in Kingston, Ontario. Cruises to Niagara Falls seems to be a very popular destination.

From just north of you in Haliburton welcome to the forum.

Reactions: ve3hzz
Scott, welcome to the forum and good luck with your new to your Corvette.

Lots of cruising coming up this summer. Great show in Kingston, Ontario. Cruises to Niagara Falls seems to be a very popular destination.

From just north of you in Haliburton welcome to the forum.

Thanks I hope to get out for a cruise or 2 in this one in spring and summer season. I am thinking of taking it to Woodward this year if I don't take my Monte Carlo. This one has air so it might get the nod, and would be a bit cheaper on gas!! Last year it was pretty warm one in Woodward on Saturday. Albeit the rain kept some away earlier in the week. I would love to attend a show in Kingston..not been down there for a few years now. I'm from Belleville so worked in and went to Frontinac area many times. And Haliburton is beautiful driving country in good weather. Been there a few road trips in my roadster and once or twice on a bike trip. Would love to own a cottage up there...(reminder to check lottory lol).

Might see you around at an event or 2....

Regards

Scott.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Beautiful car!
Thank you sir appreciate it. As a vintage road racer I imagine you attend some of the MC shows in spring. If you do let me know I'll stop by and say hi. I have been attending the spring MC shows for many years...just sold my big touring bike but have an 81 KZ 750 that has less then 5000km on it so it's FACTORY showroom condition! Even original tires still!!
Picture attached is from it's former resting place for past many years unwashed or touched...

Attachments

• 81 KZ750E2.jpg
    81 KZ750E2.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Odometer.jpg
    Odometer.jpg
    811.3 KB · Views: 20
Welcome ve3hzz and congrats on your ride..... I'm also a newbie on this forum and find the membership to be quite engaging and informative... on all sorts of topics
Thanks Paul I hope to get lots of info and hope I can contribute to others as well.
Nice C7 btw...waiting to see what the mid engine C8 looks like IN PERSON myself....(now where is that lottory ticket LOL)

Thank you sir appreciate it. As a vintage road racer I imagine you attend some of the MC shows in spring. If you do let me know I'll stop by and say hi. I have been attending the spring MC shows for many years...just sold my big touring bike but have an 81 KZ 750 that has less then 5000km on it so it's FACTORY showroom condition! Even original tires still!!
Picture attached is from it's former resting place for past many years unwashed or touched...

You caught me ve3hzz! Actually I work with the clubs and charities in the Spring Show. I help them sign up, answer their questions etc.
For many years I also was the co-ordinator for the big display of the "Bikes of the Century" vintage and classic bikes on the red carpet at the January and Spring Show.
That is a VERY nice KZ750! It should be on the red carpet!!!
Cheers, David

You caught me ve3hzz! Actually I work with the clubs and charities in the Spring Show. I help them sign up, answer their questions etc.
For many years I also was the co-ordinator for the big display of the "Bikes of the Century" vintage and classic bikes on the red carpet at the January and Spring Show.
That is a VERY nice KZ750! It should be on the red carpet!!!
Cheers, David
David that is COOL. I might have even spoken to you once or twice over the years. I LOVE the Bikes of the Century display it's part of the reason I go to the show. I would love to have my KZ in the show but I doubt it would happen this year. I am still trying to get my cargo trailer sorted with tie downs and the weather of late is un-coporative. Also time wise it's approaching fast for the spring event! I didn't get to the January show I was ill first one I've missed in many years :( but spring show so far is a GO along with the Auto Show this weekend and Detroit Autorama in March at Cobo hall. With this last few weeks of winter storms I need these to look forward to LOL.
Scott.

Reactions: vintageracer
Timely play on TWD by the way.... lol.... 2 more weeks.... :Woohoo:
LOL well I was wondering if anyone got that or not....FTWD is now my favorite however!...I lost some respect for the WD when they killed off GLEN and others the way it went down....not THAT they did but more the WAY....but I understood they wanted the SHOCK value......

Welcome Scott.

You started off perfectly with photos and a bit of your Corvette story.

Enjoy your time here and better yet find some of these CCF guys around you go for some Corvette rides.
:thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Scott! The C4 looks really really nice......and then you get to the louvers....:D I've actually never seen them on a C4 before. I love them on the Camaro's. Who knows, maybe I would like them on the C4 too? Definitely a fence item. If you like them, then just tell me to take a hike and that someone who likes fender stripes should not be judging someone with louvers. ;)
But all joking around aside, I can't believe Glen gets killed. No more TWD for me. Actually, I stopped watching the show after they got to the CDC and things fell apart there. Maybe some day I'll pick back up and watch the series again. Not really too much to do during the winter when the car's in storage.:couchpotato:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.