Featured Thread
Hi again! Husband Dave says he doesn't recognize the fellas in the pic. But, he has a suggestion. The last four digits on our '63 split's block matches the last four digits of its VIN#. Do you think GM did the same in '67? We assume yes, but not 100% sure. If so, you could try posting an ad on UsedVictoria or Craigslist Victoria noting your digits and looking for info or leads. Just a thought. You never know!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hi again! Husband Dave says he doesn't recognize the fellas in the pic. But, he has a suggestion. The last four digits on our '63 split's block matches the last four digits of its VIN#. Do you think GM did the same in '67? We assume yes, but not 100% sure. If so, you could try posting an ad on UsedVictoria or Craigslist Victoria noting your digits and looking for info or leads. Just a thought. You never know!

Thanks for asking Husband Dave! I'm hopeful a CCF member will see the post and recognize the former owner however a posting in the local Victoria media is a good Plan B.

The car arrived home however before I consider it roadworthy I needed to "correct' the hood stinger paint. The original colour of the car was 974 Rally Red however until the restoration is underway (in the future) it will retain its dated black paint work. In 67 if you ordered a Tuxedo Black painted big block car with a black interior the stinger was red. I had my paint guy re-paint the stinger a period correct red and polish the entire car. It came out looking great. It had repro bolt-ons when I bought it however as it wasn't factory equipped that way I swapped them for a set of rally wheels. At present the tires are repro bias ply's however once the US-Canada border re-opens I plan to swap those tires for a set of BFG radial redlines.

[/url]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread