There are numerous laws that are not followed for one reason or another yet hey exist. Getting rid of laws because a few decide they don't apply to them has nothing to do.."
If its a law, it should be followed no matter if you think its valid or not. Until its repealed by a court, an OIC or an act of Parliament, it must be followed.

"And the 80% majority you mention ... I wonder what percentage of the 80% actually has correct knowledge of firearms and in what area and by what source conducted the polling. I doubt it was done in western Canada."

The source was posted, was it not? The amount of knowledge doesnt matter, people vote based on what they know now. Many people dont follow the govt closely but they still vote for instance. I am educated on firearms and I support the national ban on semi auto's because they are the weapon of choice for school shooters, mass shooters like the one in NS and terrorists. And it was national poll so the west would certainly have been represented. Seems to me you just dont like the results.

You said criminals dont follow the law ..that has be about the most obvious DUH ever said. Of course they dont otherwise they wouldnt be criminals. What was your point in saying that then?

Last edited:
I don't knopw about that Rruuff. SN is looking for a place to hang his leaf blower! LOL
Nope
Took the gas-powered device to another thread … a Kijiji thread
… and poof its someone else’s problem now.

… being pulled to frickin leisure boating drama popping up in another jurisdiction. Stupid “town hall” to attend in a week. Feds started this one too. Restrictive Governing BS is affecting everything.
Continue on with your firearm stuff …
all I got is a file folder of papers after cleaning out from past firearm advocacy (over a decade ago I think)

Last edited:
Nope
Took the gas-powered device to another thread … a Kijiji thread
… and poof its someone else’s problem now.

… being pulled to frickin leisure boating drama popping up in another jurisdiction. Stupid “town hall” to attend in a week. Feds started this one too. Restrictive Governing BS is affecting everything.
Continue on with your firearm stuff …
all I got is a file folder of papers after cleaning out from past firearm advocacy (over a decade ago I think)
I avoided that paperwork...

Reactions: YFCvii
I avoided that paperwork...
In a simple past, I was a pretty happy dude when I received my FAC many moons ago … now among the “I remember when…” stories to bore the youngins with …
Continuing advocacy in regards to what gets dragged into this mess still annoys me though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
I'd be interested in what program or class your education in firearms was acquired.
You would, would you? ;)

Not that its any of your business, but my dad took to me to his shooting range club outside of Oakville every two weeks during the spring/summer/fall from age 8 to 14. My dad was a reloader, shooting was his hobby and passion and he passed it along to me. I can reload as well. Both the guns I have, a 12 gauge and a .22, were given to me by him and the .22 is a customized walnut stock beauty with a great German scope. Its a ton of fun for plinking. I sold the bolt action .308 Winchester I owned for deer 7 years ago. I also attended NRA sanctioned firearm safety and hunter safety courses as a teen. I've been shooting and hunting my whole life.

Whats your pedigree?

Last edited:
thumb_thou-shalt-not-provideth-sustenance-to-the-bridge-dwellers-of-53458123.png

Funny you post that up @LE BARON. Every evening I sit down with a nice scotch and relax with Tension from Isolation. So calming makes me forget the guns I lost in my tragic boating accident. :drunk: :ROFL:
To each their own Black. I always used to say the Rap is Crap until I heard a few that I liked. So now they are on my thumb drive in the Vette. Of course there were a lot of "parents" who didn't like Elvis or the Beatles either.
Don't like Scotch but I'll sit down with you with a Rum & Coke in hand while you have your whisky. I do occasionally have a Brandy or Cognac though.
Otherwise you'll have to refer to my post 17 in this thread.

@LE BARON Ok, let me know when you are going to stop by I will have some Newcastle Brown Ale or Smithwicks for you. I have never been much of a beer drinker but like ICE Cold Sol, maybe Pacifico if no Sol and somehow a Coors Light typically quenches a thirst on a hot or cold day. Distance wise we probably are not that far apart.

Even weirder I still don't much care for the Beatles!;)

@LE BARON Ok, let me know when you are going to stop by I will have some Newcastle Brown Ale or Smithwicks for you. I have never been much of a beer drinker but like ICE Cold Sol, maybe Pacifico if no Sol and somehow a Coors Light typically quenches a thirst on a hot or cold day. Distance wise we probably are not that far apart.

Even weirder I still don't much care for the Beatles!;)
You wouldn't by chance be at the Kingston get together in June?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread