Can you post a picture of your zoomers? I would love to see what they look like. I love my Borla's but I know you hate the drone. I have heard that GHL Bullets are very popular and sound great without the drone.

I have been thinking about new exhaust, tell me what you think!

I want loud but not obnoxious, with a cool sound.

Brent
I have the Corsa Indy Pace exhaust with the Tiger Shark Tips, easy install yourself, awesome look, nice sound, quiet at cruising speeds, no annoying drone at any RPM, but stand on it and it "BARKS" ...................

Can you post a picture of your zoomers? I would love to see what they look like. I love my Borla's but I know you hate the drone. I have heard that GHL Bullets are very popular and sound great without the drone.

wil try and get ya a pic..check out Zoomers web site, they have lots of pics. Dont think you'll fond a better looking set up..

I have the GHL's on my 00 LS1... they sounded great before the header install, but now they sound fantastic!! No drone, not too loud at idle or regular driving, but at WOT they sound mean!!! They look great with the nice quad tips as well...
IMO, try to hear any system you are interested on a car before you purchase it....

Rersearch on youtube for a million different combo's. LG an Kooks make the actual Best headers but if you just want loud we'll... It doesn't much matter...

P.s. Make sure you put your stock titanium cat back for sale... It's prob the best cat back out there in my opinion. I hate the previous owner of my car for getting rid of it.

P.S.S you'd best research this. I've already mentioned this... There are a LOT of complaints with the in car exhaust drone with "loud" exhausts. Lots of guys going back to the titanium cat backs. The zo6 especially has not sound deadening material (to save weight) and I've been in a few cars that sound pretty cool until you go for a highway cruise and then I just want to jump out its so bad.

Just my $0.02 and its your car.
[mob][/mob]

Hey check out Bassani exhaust . I have them on my personal C5 and have done quite a few C5 & C6's that sound just awsome.

[email protected]

Hooker Cat Back Exhaust..

Has anyone heard one of these in person?

I'm thinking of buying the system but am worried about the drone that we all can't stand with the borlas...

I too am looking to add some pipes. for the best (and loudest) sound what are others suggestions on a full header / exhaust set up? 2002 Z06

LG Long tubes 3" cross pipe with Billy Boat Bullets. Thats what I run...... Let me till you about loud!! sounds good though, I get thumbs up all over town and bad looks from old people:canada:

I just ordered from LG, a set of long tubes and the BB bullets. After weeks of listning to you tube videos and taking the advice of many. Hope I made a good choice :coolgleam:

I have the Corsa Indy Pace exhaust with the Tiger Shark Tips, easy install yourself, awesome look, nice sound, quiet at cruising speeds, no annoying drone at any RPM, but stand on it and it "BARKS" ...................

I have GHL bullets, classic deep tones at idle, no drone and not loud at cruising. I have been on the highway next to 81Wayne and his Corsas have an awesome bark when he stands on it, they bark louder than my GHLs. I am not running headers either (yet). The GHLs cost me just under $1000.

I was looking for a new exhaust as well, and went with MagnaFlow Cat back with TruX Crossover Pipe for my C6. The price was great. I've listened to lots of sound clips, and with advice on here and other forums I did not want to have the drone while highway cruising. MagnaFlow offers Sport or Agrresive tones. I went with sport. The system is on my rec room floor, just waiting for the install.
Would like to maybe go with headers down the road, But the concern would be the cats, have to have those on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.