I have the magnaflow sport as well... I think it's a great cat-back!! Some of the other ones sound maybe a little meaner but it's a great daily driver exhaust, looks great and sounds classy.

p.s. Still can't figure out why the prev owner would have taken off the titanium cat back.. i still think that ADDING weight to the car wasn't a great idea

I've currently got my car at corvette specialty here in Vancouver installing some LG longtube headers and BB bullets. CS warned me about how raunchy loud the set up will be. Should I be worried it will be TOO loud? Anyone else running this combo or at least the bullets?

I've currently got my car at corvette specialty here in Vancouver installing some LG longtube headers and BB bullets. CS warned me about how raunchy loud the set up will be. Should I be worried it will be TOO loud? Anyone else running this combo or at least the bullets?

Simple answer YES its going to be very loud . I personally would have not suggested that cat back . The Corsa touring or Bassani would have been a better choice . Just contact me, any time in the future if you need any help .

Thx
[email protected]

Last edited:

I am running the same combo and it gives me a headache when I drive from Red Deer to Edmonton, But I still love it!!:rofl:
There is a sound detecting cover to go between the cab and hatch (or trunk) that helps alot

Isn't TOO loud what raunchy loud means??? LOL

Just got my vette out of th shop. LG long tube headers & BB bullets. LOUD!!!!! Definately too loud for some. my girlfriends will hate it when she hears them, im young and considering its not a daily driver.... I LOVE THEM!!!!!

The fact that you like your exhaust is really the ONLY point that counts so congrats on the purchase!!! You should have felt a pretty noticeable increase in power with the addition of the headers also!!!

I'm sure if the girlfriend doesn't like them and won't ride with you, you can easily find another one that will.:D

You should try to post up a video!

Corvette Specialties is going to post a video to their site soon. when its up i will provide a link

That would be great . Its always nice for other's to get a sample of just how mean their vette's can sound with a little exhaust work .

As soon as I get this system on i'll give a before and after vid, Magnaflow Tru X with cats,

SNC11058.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.