Here's the skinny on apparel gents.

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of our current logo albeit I was the one that put it in so I've contracted a graphic artist to come up with some alternative concepts. It's still very much work in progress. Assuming we find something we like the logo here will change.

At that point I will look into suppliers for apparel and some biz cards. Great idea btw.

Right now Rob's line of apparel is the best place to go.

If any of you have suggestions I'm all ears.

Actually..... I thought of business cards too...... I went and messed with making one up on vistaprint and had the discount code, yesterday actually. -------- I was like... it looks good. I was gonna throw the idea at Riley and thought, didn't want to bug him on the long weekend. So, I placed the order as I missed the cut off for the Lake Louise cruise by one day and had to do the second faster shipping. It is something my company was gonna donate to the forum being a sponsor.

It was 500 cards for $9.99 and then when I did the order they offered another 500 for a discount with no extra shipping. So, I have a 1000 cards coming..... I was going to offer them to anyone wanting some at the Lake Louise cruise and then mail some to Riley and maybe some to some main guys in Ontario to have.

I will post what I did..... I would have contacted Riley before I ordered them if I had more time. they will arrive a few days before the cruise. with 20-22 guys going I could give those wanting some 10-20 each and guys could leave them on Corvettes as you see them in your Vette or in your daily driver.

Hope Riley is ok with it ( he seems to always like any idea's I have ) I used to do tons of planing and organizing in a cough " Mustang" club here in Edmonton including heading up car shows and cruise director and member ship director ( took the club from 35 members to 198 in about 2-3 years ) and President too... done lots of the car club stuff.........

we can do up more with a new logo when it debuts.

IMG 6670

Last edited:
Actually..... I thought of business cards too...... I went and messed with making one up on vistaprint and had the discount code, yesterday actually. -------- I was like... it looks good. I was gonna throw the idea at Riley and thought, didn't want to bug him on the long weekend. So, I placed the order as I missed the cut off for the Lake Louise cruise by one day and had to do the second faster shipping. It is something my company was gonna donate to the forum being a sponsor.

It was 500 cards for $9.99 and then when I did the order they offered another 500 for a discount with no extra shipping. So, I have a 1000 cards coming..... I was going to offer them to anyone wanting some at the Lake Louise cruise and then mail some to Riley and maybe some to some main guys in Ontario to have.

I will post what I did..... I would have contacted Riley before I ordered them if I had more time. they will arrive a few days before the cruise. with 20-22 guys going I could give those wanting some 10-20 each and guys could leave them on Corvettes as you see them in your Vette or in your daily driver.

Hope Riley is ok with it....... we can do up more with a new logo

View attachment 8717

Holy crap, it's like I've unearthed a treasure trove of memorabilia. Those look great Brian. Thanks so much and I'm sure Riley will also be thrilled.

We will see what happens with the logo. So far I'm not liking any concepts but I acknowledge this is a tough brand to do without resorting to trademark frivolous branding mistakes.

I'll post up some candidates and see if the majority likes them.

Sure. guessing I might hand out 300-500 of the 1000 on the mountain cruise and then can mail some to a few people.... in Ontario and BC too or where ever. Ya, ok... Sask too.... to Riley! haha

I think most posters are BC/AB/SK/ONT/QC right.... can send them all over but if your in the same area maybe send one to ONT and share if you hang with others in here. Though ONT is big. maybe guys don't get together much.

Will see how many can get into a 85cent letter or $1.90 for small padded envelope.

I seen Nik post mobile app beta testers but didn't add mobile app yet.

Maybe the next time we make some.... if we do more.

Brian

Last edited:
Eric, I've been selling tee's and hat for a couple of years to folks here on the forum. Even done a couple of fancy ones for people who would put them on backwards. Haven;t had any call for them for awhile so I guess we'll wait now for the new stuff. Here's a couple of pic's
Rob
Front
View attachment 4069

Rear
View attachment 4070
Steamer,Do you have 2 extra large tshirts a and a hat available from anything in this pic? Or is this just like a stock photo of what they looked like? Thanks,Mike

View attachment 11853
IMG 3924
IMG 3925
IMG 3926
IMG 3927
IMG 3928
Hey everybody !! Look at what Kevin,my 2012 Mustang GT driving mailman dropped off this morning.

Am I not pumped up now or what !! A big thanks to Steamer for getting these out. This deal was done over the phone while Jenny and I were walking Banff avenue.

An unexpected yet very welcome phone call. I almost brushed you off as a BC telemarketer !! Nobody calls me from BC except for VISA !! All jokes aside Rob. These are going to get some wear and exposure. I'm probably going to need a couple more come the new year so,keep 2 XLs on hand please !!

These are great. I'll be wearing one to the Shaganappi event October 18 for sure. The hats fit just perfect too. As I'm a baseball hat afficionado,these are the type of hats that fit good. AJM caps are good lids. Not the type that sit on top of your coconut !! These are nice fitting. Thanks Rob. Check your PM shortly.

Reactions: 12cents
Hmmm ... I'm a black t-shirt kinda guy ... ever consider the black t-shirt with graphics like on the black cap?
I'm opening a can of worms ... I know ... cause the "Blueman Group" would want that color too ...
then thinking ... we might need tie-dyed shirts for our Show & Shines and Cruise antics too ... lol

Hmmm ... I'm a black t-shirt kinda guy ... ever consider the black t-shirt with graphics like on the black cap?
I'm opening a can of worms ... I know ... cause the "Blueman Group" would want that color too ...
then thinking ... we might need tie-dyed shirts for our Show & Shines and Cruise antics too ... lol
I'd be up for a tie-died version!! That would be ideal for the mountain cruises.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.