Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
I clicked on this forum 3 to 6 years too late. I thought....hmmmmm ...this might be a good place to talk about the possibility of some new CCF shirts, hats whatever. Then I ended up reading all the other threads and posts. Thanks guys. I haven't laughed this hard for a while....

Sheesh.... You're right.... looks like you've never been here Nik. Can't believe you haven't been discussing shoes, bikinis, etc with Riley and the boys.... hehe.... And I'm thinking FreshlybakedTees sounds like she's looking for friendly chat too....

Sheesh.... You're right.... looks like you've never been here Nik. Can't believe you haven't been discussing shoes, bikinis, etc with Riley and the boys.... hehe.... And I'm thinking FreshlybakedTees sounds like she's looking for friendly chat too....

All my thoughts on bikinis are stored privately on facebook.... Loads of action in this place. Your apparel request is noted and yes we will be doing it up soon enough. Bikinis too if you want.

Eric, I've been selling tee's and hat for a couple of years to folks here on the forum. Even done a couple of fancy ones for people who would put them on backwards. Haven;t had any call for them for awhile so I guess we'll wait now for the new stuff. Here's a couple of pic's
Rob
Front
CCF 001.JPG

Rear
CCF 003.JPG

Eric, I've been selling tee's and hat for a couple of years to folks here on the forum. Even done a couple of fancy ones for people who would put them on backwards. Haven;t had any call for them for awhile so I guess we'll wait now for the new stuff. Here's a couple of pic's
Rob
Front
View attachment 4069

Rear
View attachment 4070
I know this is a year and change late but,anymore of these shirts and/or hats still available? Those are sharp.

I know this is a year and change late but,anymore of these shirts and/or hats still available? Those are sharp.

I think Rob @Steamer on Vancouver Island still has his people on tap that produce the hats and tees... He supplied mine last year... If there are a few more people here who would like a tee shirt and / or a CCF ball cap, it would save a few bucks sharing your shipping costs too. I had a friend that was in the promotional items business locally but he gave up the business after a death in the family...

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I would love to have a jacket (black satin but I suppose they could be made any colour) with the old logo on the back and CCF on the front. I don't know if Rob can, or even want to, do specials or not but I would order one and would even consider paying for it.:Biggrin::Cheers2::Biggrin:

Word of caution on the T shirts, they seem to get smaller as you age.:Confused5: Can't figure it out.

Seriously I really would like to have a jacket, spring or fall weight with the old logo. I still think it says us the best. No offence Nik, I know off to banded camp.:banghead:

If you folks are interested I can check with Gary and see what he can do for jackets and more tee's and hats.
With the logo the size it is on the tee it would be cheeper for sure to have it silk screened instead of embroidery!
For embroidery maybe just the car itself without the wording might work and put the letters CCF on the front. Might even be able to even put a name on too if there's interest.
I'll ckeck it out today and report back.
Cheers Rob

Thanks Rob. I like the idea of just the silhouette on the back and CCF on the upper part of the front.

Hope this does not cause you any hassles. Appreciated.:thumbs:
Me too !! In regards to hats, I was thinking our user names above the adjustment strap would be cool but that could run extra $$$,and I'm sure you'd need a minimum order to consider that.

Last edited:
When I mentioned I'm a member of the CCF this morning at the carwash to the ZR1 owner,he asked if I had a card. Now there's something to think about as well. I could hand some of those out at the Radium S/S in September. Every now and then,an opportunity like this morning presents itself.

Here's the skinny on apparel gents.

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of our current logo albeit I was the one that put it in so I've contracted a graphic artist to come up with some alternative concepts. It's still very much work in progress. Assuming we find something we like the logo here will change.

At that point I will look into suppliers for apparel and some biz cards. Great idea btw.

Right now Rob's line of apparel is the best place to go.

If any of you have suggestions I'm all ears.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.