Aug 18, 2014
Timmins Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Well , driving home tonight after a great evening out , I look down at the gauges , gas is reading Zero , speed on the left side is reading Zero , Supercharger gauge , Zero , HUD speed is working as is everything else . Any ideas whats happening ?

Wow no....haven't even heard of that. sorry and keep us up to date. Did everything come back?

Oh also is it a specific set of gauges in a certain dash display mode? I can try out same and
see if I get it.

Take the car to the dealer. Take a picture of your dash encase it corrects itself. There is a service bulletin for erratic instrument cluster/dash issues . A few people have had this. The fix is a reflash. If the problem is not occurring when you are at the dealer , show them the picture. If they are not aware of this, have him check his bulletins and do the reflash.

Take the car to the dealer. Take a picture of your dash encase it corrects itself. There is a service bulletin for erratic instrument cluster/dash issues . A few people have had this. The fix is a reflash. If the problem is not occurring when you are at the dealer , show them the picture. If they are not aware of this, have him check his bulletins and do the reflash.
Thanks for the info . Other than the gauges not working , would there be any other issue to worry about when driving ?

You didn't get one of those hybrid Z06's did you? :D

Hopefully you can get this wrapped up so your baby can be back to normal. It must be frustrating. Most likely a blip in the programming as MM stated. As long as this is limited to the instrument cluster, you should be fine to drive your car. All the sensors are working by evidence of your HUD providing you with all the information. You're HUD will let you know if anything is wrong. The gauges in your IC just read what is happening, the car/computer doesn't use the gauges to determine if everything is operating within parameters.... However, maybe you could use this opportunity to take the car for a good rip and when the cops pull you over, point to your blank dash showing that you couldn't know what speed you were going! :D

Keep us updated!

"Any other issue to worry about when driving ?" Not that I know of/am aware of. A few people had dashes go black but it didn't affect the car running/driving. Some disconnected the negative terminal on the battery to reset the ecu. However, better to leave it so the dealer sees it and will reflash with the updated programing.

You didn't get one of those hybrid Z06's did you? :D

Hopefully you can get this wrapped up so your baby can be back to normal. It must be frustrating. Most likely a blip in the programming as MM stated. As long as this is limited to the instrument cluster, you should be fine to drive your car. All the sensors are working by evidence of your HUD providing you with all the information. You're HUD will let you know if anything is wrong. The gauges in your IC just read what is happening, the car/computer doesn't use the gauges to determine if everything is operating within parameters.... However, maybe you could use this opportunity to take the car for a good rip and when the cops pull you over, point to your blank dash showing that you couldn't know what speed you were going! :D

Keep us updated!
Hybrid Z06 lol . Well I got home from work and decided to see what the issue is / was , started the car ......everything is back working again . No time for ride tonight as ity looks like it may rain , so , try tomorrow and see if they remain in working order . Thanks for any and all advise given .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.