Casual User
Ontario You're Celebrated
Aug 21, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2011 corvette
Province
ON
Does anyone know where to get a repair done on a climate control unit preferreablly in the gta. Or where I can purchase a new one. Mine is acting up - not working at all at times. And at times working - pain when it’s 32 degrees c outside.

It's most likely a cold solder joint on the circuit board. It's a bone of contention for sure.
An electronic place may be able to find the cold joint and fix it.
It can also be a DIY for you.

Any Gm parts place can order you a new one, or get a used one at a salvage place for Corvettes.

Good Luck

Does anyone know where to get a repair done on a climate control unit preferreablly in the gta. Or where I can purchase a new one. Mine is acting up - not working at all at times. And at times working - pain when it’s 32 degrees c outside.
When I had my C5, I needed to swap out the temp control unit...went through Corvette Depot in Windsor...they had reconditioned units and took the old one back refunding a core charge. I was very happy with the experience...rebuilt unit worked perfectly and they were great to deal with...have bought a number of additional items from them since.

Thank you gentlemen - I think i would like mine repaired. So I will go the cold solider route. Just need to find a reliable electronics guy in gta

Blk Grand Sport - were you able to find a place to get your controller fixed?
Mine went dead as of last night (used to flicker on and off). Can't find a reasonably priced one online....
Thanks!

No I did not .....going to take out myself and do the repair. Lots of very helpful threads on this forum but will do when car goes into storage. Got a couple shows I want to attend. Doing Denis .s cruise Saturday Cambridge to Alora.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.