Featured Thread
Ron, not sure how we can do this but somehow we can. I will start by seeing if I can get the battery back to life, no promises on that but I will try.

You are welcome to have the Goodyear F1's, for whatever reason the right front took a bit of a beating from something, the other three look brand new. Just very old and not really street worthy any longer but do fit the time frame. I will get the date code off them and the battery.

Don't want anything for them so if it will help you I am glad to chip in.

Murray

Ron, not sure how we can do this but somehow we can. I will start by seeing if I can get the battery back to life, no promises on that but I will try.

You are welcome to have the Goodyear F1's, for whatever reason the right front took a bit of a beating from something, the other three look brand new. Just very old and not really street worthy any longer but do fit the time frame. I will get the date code off them and the battery.

Don't want anything for them so if it will help you I am glad to chip in.

Murray

That would be great Murray, I'd drive up in my Silverado before winter to retrieve them. I've never been to Canada, so it would make a great road trip. I could just mount them before the judging meet, then remove them after, & if you need anything for your car I could bring it up at the same time. Maybe we could go to a cruise also & I could meet some of the other guy's on the forum.

Hey Ron,
I'm New to this site. Very challenging trying to navigate around. Very long time member on CF and NCRS DB. Was mentioned to me you commented on me Judging on your car and decided to reach out. Tom from Ontario, actually Fonthill
Vaguely remember discussing your point deductions on a few interior items and correction suggestions if you decide to proceed further. Just wondered if it was mentioned to you that the New JGRM when available may be made available to you for your participation in the practice Judging. We were the only Canadians to be involved. I had my 50th Judged prior at Boston in the fist 3 that were invited. You have a very nice car by the way.
Cheers,
Tom

Attachments

• IMG_4054.JPG
    IMG_4054.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4051.JPG
    IMG_4051.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4061.JPG
    IMG_4061.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 19
@50th AEfan

Tom, welcome to the Canadian Corvette Forum. Interesting that you bring this thread back to the top. @Hotrodron has not been on the our site since September 2019. I have sent him a PM but there was no response. To be honest I have always been concerned something happened to him.

If you have any other way of contacting him please send me a PM.

Nice looking car. Enjoy it.

@50th AEfan

Tom, welcome to the Canadian Corvette Forum. Interesting that you bring this thread back to the top. @Hotrodron has not been on the our site since September 2019. I have sent him a PM but there was no response. To be honest I have always been concerned something happened to him.

If you have any other way of contacting him please send me a PM.

Nice looking car. Enjoy it.

Thanks for the the welcome.
Strange for the lack of involvement since last year.
I have some key NCRS contacts I can ask but unfortunately only have what shows on this site. Perhaps a Bud of his can chime for us. Hers hoping. 🍻

Ron was a really nice guy, seemed full of enthusiasm for all things Corvette. There was nothing that led up to his departure as there often is, he just disappeared. I still have some parts I was going to give him for judging his car.

Thanks for replying and again welcome. :thumbs:

Reactions: 50th AEfan
Hey Ron,
I'm New to this site. Very challenging trying to navigate around. Very long time member on CF and NCRS DB. Was mentioned to me you commented on me Judging on your car and decided to reach out. Tom from Ontario, actually Fonthill
Vaguely remember discussing your point deductions on a few interior items and correction suggestions if you decide to proceed further. Just wondered if it was mentioned to you that the New JGRM when available may be made available to you for your participation in the practice Judging. We were the only Canadians to be involved. I had my 50th Judged prior at Boston in the fist 3 that were invited. You have a very nice car by the way.
Cheers,
Tom

Welcome Tom. Actually the forum is easy once you get accustomed. You only have two posts here so would suggest, if you want to cruise the forum more, start at the home page, scroll though and look at the forum section options. The left sidebar has a number of key word search options both for posts and members as well. Be tactile and start clicking on all the tabs and like anything else, you will soon catch on to navigation.

Reactions: 50th AEfan
85E6AFDE-DE07-4968-AABB-7587A59D6876.jpeg

Tread started by Ron to bring up to date where him and I pursuing with our respective cars. Just recd my copy and suggest anyone caring to learn about the build process of these models, enclosed is the contact info. 360 pages and 300+ photos. The basis for this new manual is derived from the Former 2000-2002 book that has been out for a few years.

Attachments

• D09CAB10-B30B-4D37-8D0F-BE46B56715E9.jpeg
    D09CAB10-B30B-4D37-8D0F-BE46B56715E9.jpeg
    599 KB · Views: 7
  • E4011C69-838D-477F-9DB6-1E893EBBE464.jpeg
    E4011C69-838D-477F-9DB6-1E893EBBE464.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 7
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.