So in other words, Dyno calibration settings vary and can be changed from SAE to Standard by the operator, giving totally different dyno numbers
altitude,humidity,temperature can have a huge effect on dyno results when not using SAE corrected settings
Speed shops can exaggerate these numbers by using certain calibrations to inflate their numbers to make customer happy. From my experience only, all dyno numbers should be SAE corrected and smooth 5 for true numbers. Having said that 489 RWHP for Manny's car aint bad at all. I know that Champion will alway give you SAE and not standard.
:canada:

Some people are just never happy :rofl:

No matter , 450 , 470 , 500 dosen't matter to me one bit becuase I am happy with my car .

Say Mr. Vettefan , just who are you anyway , sure seem to have a lot of first hand knowledge :rolleyes:

:agree: any way you look at it, that's a sh!!t load of hp from a little N/A engine that looks like a piece of jewelry under the hood from one of Canada's premier forum vendors! :canada:

besides, dyno tuning is just the starting point....just a number to get started with...after you finish street tuning it on the road and strip/track, how well it runs then is what really matters...

Last edited:
Some people are just never happy :rofl:

No matter , 450 , 470 , 500 dosen't matter to me one bit becuase I am happy with my car .

Say Mr. Vettefan , just who are you anyway , sure seem to have a lot of first hand knowledge :rolleyes:

Manny, I am happy for you, achieving 502rwhp is really great, but my question previously asked was what were you SAE numbers?

Manny, I am happy for you, achieving 502rwhp is really great, but my question previously asked was what were you SAE numbers?

Why is it so inportant to know the SAE number , whats your point here
, it made what it made end of subject .

Again , I'm going to say this, who are you ?
You have no profile filled out , last year you contacted me about buying some C5 Z06 in Buffalo , and wanted me to go and check it out with said you never owned a Corvette before , yet your profile says you have a 99 C5 .

So why so secretive ?

Almost every post you make on here are in my threads and every post seems to have a little pot shot . Seems to me that there is more to your posts and your identity than meets the eye :nono:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... popcorn.....

homer.jpg
[/IMG]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread