Ok so Ziggy wins a prize for the most decals, hands down.:Biggrin:

Great pictures and story too. Very cool.:thumbs:

Travel safe guys.

Thanks, I have been collecting stickers for over 25 years. What do I win? More stickers? Everyone we know brings us stickers from anywhere in the world they travel. It's been kinda fun collecting, and some cool memories and stories attached.

I will keep an eye open to add something for your collection Ziggy.

Nik said the prize was something very valuable but I have no idea what it is. He said Eric dragged it home, I mean shipped it, from the East Coast.:Biggrin:

I got into the big city today and met my friend Derek for a bit.
I didn’t have much time but we had a good 30 min visit.
Great to meet you Derek...i’ll Have more time next visit.
6B3E4D64-CBA4-4625-AEEC-5E033D57D547.jpeg

What a great Zed car he has.

Graham

Yes, it was a real pleasure visiting with you Graham. A great surprise and you likely saved me a ton of $ too. I was about to hammer in that stubborn tail light bezel when you pulled up. After you left I thought about it and pulled it back off and trimmed up the carbon fibre a bit where it was binding. It popped right in after.
Next time we will have more time and a bigger gang arranged for your visit. Spence has been busy on his lake cottage all weekend and Ziggy is under his 70. Although you did get a day with Zig which is great. I was just too destroyed after my trip to make that one.
That's a damn sweet looking black C5 vert you are roaring around in. Sounds great too.

Until next time.

D :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread