Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
Hey kids...
The Date & I are on our way to Edmonton tomorrow(wed)...
We are visiting the daughter’s Farm in Tofield for a week.
2D50C841-36B9-41F4-A9F2-1B39F03B1549.jpeg

All polished up and ready to rock!
Added Sirius Radio, radar detector, GPS, Bluetooth for the phone.....joined BCAA..
One puppy is staying home with a sitter and the other will share Bev’s side of the car with her!
I’m not sure yet what plans have been made for me by the family but i’m Open to visiting a cruise-nite or two..
For sure visiting Ziggy and a shot down to Red Deer to visit Eric, Graham B, etc.
I could do an afternoon/evening in Edmonton!
Anybody got any specific shows going on?
This is also the Western Canada Corvette Convention in Calgary this weekend..
Not sure i’ll have time to get there....sure would like to see all my Quad C buddies.

I hope to meet-up with a few of you boys/girls.
If ya see a black C5 with BC plates rollin’thru town then give me a honk!!
Take care
Graham

I am watching … to see a window for me as I would like to meet you.
Writing this so I get emails on any instant updates to this thread.
This week has me in Calgary thru to Edmonton and in between
Long Weekend is likely at Pigeon Lake for me so I am in the area(s).

Graham, we will eagerly await your visit. Once you figure out your plans, maybe we can set up an afternoon or evening cruise. Weather looks cool but not too bad for the weekend. So far Friday is the sunny day. Feel free to text me anytime. Cheers!

I’m here on the daughter’s farm near Tofield.
Long, wet, drive yesterday....got here later at night.
I hope to meet-up with Ziggy tomorrow afternoon and maybe carry on into the evening..
Any suggestions.?
I could maybe work a day on the weekend as well.

But today I have to find a place to clean the car!!

Graham

Robin and I will be at the Leduc international mustang meet this weekend,
parking anywhere is Ok as the crowd plow mustangs will only hit people and not corvettes,
will touch base with ziggy and Derek and see if I can tag along Jeff

Reactions: ddgermann
Robin and I will be at the Leduc international mustang meet this weekend,
parking anywhere is Ok as the crowd plow mustangs will only hit people and not corvettes,
will touch base with ziggy and Derek and see if I can tag along Jeff

Watch for me trying to enter ( tech ) my ZR1 at the International Mustang Meet Saturday.... doing it as a joke. Will be wearing my Ford Racing underwear.... so will agrue that I am Ford powered... me

It is leaving a Mustang car show that is dangerous.. I will be far away then!

Robin want popcorn?? don't tell her but gonna try make some Sat am early..

Sunday / Monday I might be doing a test run of the 2019 Corvette Mountain Cruise. yes, it is in the works! ( it is hush hush like the C8 Vette )

No taking this thread off track anymore like I just did LOL

B

Last edited:
Leaving for Ma-Me-O @ Pigeon Lake this afternoon … in our Acadia though (rats).
I will do my best to watch this post as we have to wrap up our summer money-pit to-do list … Cheers :thumbs:

Last edited:
There's a small cruise leaving from Edmonton tomorrow ( Saturday). Ken Turner is spear heading it. Think theres about 1/2 dozen of so right now. You could always join in..

As Rick9456 mentioned. We are doing a cruise Saturday at 12:00pm. Leaving from the west end area. Cruising out to Camrose and Settler area then back west to go to the Edmonton Corn Maze. We’ll most likely having dinner before the Corn Maze.
Please meet us at Timmy’s 11104 184 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 2S6

We will leave Timmy‘s at 12:00 noon. So fill up across the street at Esso and be ready for a great cruise and fun times.
Total cruise time and stops could be about 3 hours long.
Thanks kindly.

Reactions: Rick9456
Heading home to YEG now Graham. As Ziggy said hopefully we can get together on the weekend. 😃
As Rick9456 mentioned. We are doing a cruise Saturday at 12:00pm. Leaving from the west end area. Cruising out to Camrose and Settler area then back west to go to the Edmonton Corn Maze. We’ll most likely having dinner before the Corn Maze.

We will leave Timmy‘s at 12:00 noon. So fill up across the street at Esso and be ready for a great cruise and fun times.
Thanks kindly.

no need for 🍿 later

Thanks kindly.

I’m here on the daughter’s farm near Tofield.
Long, wet, drive yesterday....got here later at night.
I hope to meet-up with Ziggy tomorrow afternoon and maybe carry on into the evening..
Any suggestions.?
I could maybe work a day on the weekend as well.

But today I have to find a place to clean the car!!

Graham

Thanks kindly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread