Yes, great memories. One aunt works at the terminal....... The cool thing is the terminal is actually laid out as a ferry deck. Hence why they assign lanes.
Well good to know ... we may need to see your Aunt ... with the potential of a fever of stingrays (and GS & Z06 & ZR1) for an Island Cruise in upcoming year or two, we would need to know the secret (or an insider) for how we can get our performance cars on the ferry without having all those Ford trucks (and like) right up and tight to us ... as Corvettes are happiest when having a 2ft rule applied whenever possible ... :)-2ft-:)-2ft-:)-2ft-:)-2ft-;)

I was thinking the captain is an Albertan........... Here in The Queens Canada, as in British Columbia we keep right except too pass..... They don't teach that in Ralph Kleinville!

Oh made this point with my father. If you get a green card or become an American. You are subjected to USA income tax and that includes global income. It would be foolish tax wise for a Canadian or European to get a green card......

Canada's rules: Non-residents of Canada - Canada.ca

Wealthy are not getting green cards cause if you live in California you'd pay 40% in income tax on all income. But if you stay out as a non immigrant. Tax Canada's wealthy too much. They just leave and pay zero income taxes at all.................................

I was thinking the captain is an Albertan........... Here in The Queens Canada, as in British Columbia we keep right except too pass..... They don't teach that in Ralph Kleinville!
Don’t matter where the captain was/is from. The mechanic who forgot to fasten the cotter pin is from BC !! :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

A friend of mine since elementary school, his father was a chief engineer with BC Ferries. Our joke was everything can and does get blamed on the captain. Hence when loading and unloading the first mate is on the car deck and communicates everything with the captain.

I like too make fun of slow Albertans in the left lane of BC highways.

hmmmm ... be careful :Nono1: .... we are rather crafty & witty in "the Province between BC and Saskatchewan" ... because ...
what appears to be slow is a "Vancouver" knowledge that "this Province" has had 5 Premiers since our Great Ralph Klein (who at least drove us forward ...)
now :Pistolsmiley:quick ... name those 5 alphabetically (hint - last names H, N, P, R & S) :thumbs:

Afterall we are the only Province who can officially claim to be the "have NOT..." o_O (as in NOTley) Bazinga

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
LOL............ I have a same age bracket cousin born and raised in Edmonton.......... It was a lot more fun to discuss provincial politics with Klein around....... Outside of the west coast of America. I like making fun of Americans and tell them I'm from the British section of Columbia.

The funniest was around 2010 and the Olympics. I did the week in Vegas. My hotel gave free drink tickets to their lounge. I tip the front desk staff, so she gave me a ton of tickets for free beer or wine....... Mostly the women that checked out us guys in the lounge. Well hookers! So when two women approached. Thought they must be hookers too....... One said: you are either from Vancouver, BC or Washington?..... I said: do you know anywhere outside of either Vancouver? They said: no! I said why F'in ask? Both bailed and then I realized they are not hookers trolling for "Johns". Probably could have had one or both for free.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.