you will like the lightning rods. brian killduff makes a very good unit, that's what i'm running in the racecar.

002.JPG

......good to hear that you like them. I first talked to him a couple of years ago right after he got shot , but held off on this project till now so never bought a set. I really dig the 5 stick rods but it is just one too many for the room I have. Brian is making them this week for me and is changing the console plate to my liking. I like the fact he will build it like a guy wants. Ever see his video on you tube ? , he shifts gears with a baseball bat showing how strong the shifter is . Just our darn dollar is so bad right now, otherwise they are very reasonable in price compared to a set of used Hurst rods which are not as good. They look good in your race car , the neutral stick is cool.

Looks and sounds like great work XF! However, I think you're the first person on this forum to say they wish it was the start of winter instead of the end, even if it was a joke. That is too funny :rofl:

Got my Lightning Rod shifter, got Brian to build it for me with a slight mod. I'll mate to a console I'll make up and should look cool in the 58. It's fun playing with all the sticks. I am so tempted to put one in the Corvette cause of my natural customizing nature, but this 82 is so nice in stock form I don't know if I can do it.

IM001067.JPG

IM001060.JPG

IM001061.JPG

.....just pulled the seats out of a 2006 Impala and trying them today in the 58. The power buckets will be fine, haven't decided if I'll use the back seat yet. The back will take very little to mount, will look rich enough for the president to ride in, but Delivery's never had a back seat and I kinda like the long open area back there. I have a factory 58 wagon middle row seat that fits and folds down perfect but then it means I have to do upholstery to match the buckets which are nice leather that I don't want to touch........decisions dicisions . !!!!

IM001087.JPG

IM001089.JPG

IM001091.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread