Manny will install a Corsa System (with X-pipe), an auto trans cooler, manual fan control, neoprene bushings, and an ECM tune.......

Found some nice OEM floor mats so that will spruce up the interior -- will post pics when they arrive.

C.

Going to sound and handle real nice Colin :D

I went with the Corsa's on the C4 -- some of the guys were saying they had a drone problem at cruising speeds ..... Might not be an issue on your C3 Greg -- Manny will know for sure.

C.

I went with the Corsa's on the C4 -- some of the guys were saying they had a drone problem at cruising speeds ..... Might not be an issue on your C3 Greg -- Manny will know for sure.

C.

Yeah, might be an issue if you cruise the highway for a long time. I've found my ears ring a bit after a long drive but it sure sounds good. But then my cruise RPM's are about 2500.

Yeah, might be an issue if you cruise the highway for a long time. I've found my ears ring a bit after a long drive but it sure sounds good. But then my cruise RPM's are about 2500.

Yeah my cruise rpm is about 2k .... You should listen to mine first b4 buying, and someone will have some magnaflows to compare to also.

Roll on spring .. time to go mod crazy.... :D

C.

Yeah my cruise rpm is about 2k .... You should listen to mine first b4 buying, and someone will have some magnaflows to compare to also.

Roll on spring .. time to go mod crazy.... :D

C.

I already have Magnaflows Colin. I guess you misunderstood my question to Manny; I was asking his opinion of them on a C4. I really like the sound of them; very deep sounding but really sing at high rpm. :D

an 'x' pipe should get rid of the drone. i got raptor glass packs for my 'inner teenager' :D

I have an H-pipe on mine Doug and still get some drone, mostly with the windows down and tops off. It doesn't bother me too much except on long drives. I have an "inner teenager" as well. :D

Last edited:
Received the red lettering for the rear of the vette today (thanks for the inspiration) as well as a few chrome caps for the engine bay. Can't wait for it to get warmer,
ERIC

Nice Eric .... I've got the fancy caps on the GS and like them a lot. They're not cheap but really help make the underhood area POP.

The lettering is a nice touch.....as you saw on Wayne's (FordPrefect)

I got mine in the other day and chose the Black lettering for a more subtle look.
I reconsidered getting chrome. I think black with look a little nicer.

Yes let's have summer .. Enough of this crap winter .. Hoping for an early spring too....

C.

Look what came in the mail recently. Colour and shape of spoiler is perfect for the C4. Very subtle which is exactly what I'm looking for:
I don't have the car here, It's at Terry's -- all I have of the Polo Green is the front license plate plug. Colour looks spot on next to it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.