Looks like the colour is spot on Colin, like you I can hardly wait for spring. Black is a nice choice for the lettering. Believe it or not my first choice was white, couldn't find it :(

Thanks Wayne -- Yeah after this winter, spring can't come soon enough....

Going to be a fun year this year.....This year I'm going to hold up my end better than in '13.:D

C.

yeah we're still in the arkage requiring 2 plates.
One of these days we'll catch up with many others and show a little common sense and have only one plate.

That sure would please corvette owners.

C.

A ray of sunshine on a real lousy day. Fed-Ex brought me new floor mats for my C4 today.

What looks like a blem on the right side mat is actually the hole cut for mounting the D/S.

I nice addition that should perk up the interior....... Now all I need is some decent weather to enjoy them.

C.

You know for better or worse, I always give an honest opinion.

That said, I really like the spoiler. It makes for a nice update on the car. Go for it!

On a side note, I recommend headers with those corsas. If you go that route, sports or quieter will suit you just nice Colin. Trust me.......I know mine are on a C6, but they're plenty loud!

I love them.

You know for better or worse, I always give an honest opinion.

That said, I really like the spoiler. It makes for a nice update on the car. Go for it!

On a side note, I recommend headers with those corsas. If you go that route, sports or quieter will suit you just nice Colin. Trust me.......I know mine are on a C6, but they're plenty loud!

I love them.

Thanks Vince -- Always appreciate your candor. (Broad shoulders here.:D)

Don't want to change the car's character -- so subtle changes are a must.

Still undecided on which Corsas -- Relying on whoever has them on their ride. You have them, and Steamer has them on his C6. I'm pretty sure the Extremes would be too much for me but unsure whether the Sports would be ok or should I go for the Touring.
I want a little more throaty note but not too much.

Sure I'd love the headers too but budget restraints may prevent that for now, we'll see. Will discuss with Manny. Will headers accentuate the exhaust loudness somewhat? If so the Touring Corsas might suit me better.

I certainly would like to optimize any gains in hp.

We'll see how the coffers fair in the next little while.

Thanks for the opinion Vince -- keep it comin'.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.