Jul 25, 2012
mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
1974 stingray 4speed
Finally got my radio and speakers upgraded when cc had the free shipping looks good not bad sound and surprisingly easy install

null_zps004ceb0c.jpg

Looks great! I was wondering what the black one looked like, most of the stock photos I have found for that model radio had the chrome front/cover and I didn't think I would like it.....I love the black.

How long roughly did it take?

I am pretty confident my stock speakers are shot as well so thinking of a winter project doing both....and for like $300 it wouldn't be a bad deal either.

Looks great! I was wondering what the black one looked like, most of the stock photos I have found for that model radio had the chrome front/cover and I didn't think I would like it.....I love the black.

How long roughly did it take?

I am pretty confident my stock speakers are shot as well so thinking of a winter project doing both....and for like $300 it wouldn't be a bad deal either.

I have a brand new digital radio that fits the stock hole for sale if you're interested Dan. PM me.

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...~S3VD0U3V2799251175850Y~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000050G

The pics you see with the chrome around it on corvette central are now all black they just haven't updated their pics as I called then to find out why mine didn't look like the their pics
It's actually a easy job drivers side speaker takes a bit longer but passenger side takes like 1 hour Whole job took me 2 days a few hours each day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.