Congrats again… how you liking it? saw you heading south today, lol looks great! Had mine out for the first time today as well… I was reading the gas hand wrong…I thought she was full when she was really almost empty…lol oh well…I was starving her of fuel… lol
did you get 2 roofs with yours?

Beautiful car! That grin isn't leaving your face anytime soon. Enjoy and hopefully see you in Ponoka on May 4th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found it amusing when setting up OnStar. The lady was like, "and I assume you will be taking this home to store in your garage?" Responded with, Hell no, I'm going driving all day!

She seemed legitimately surprised that I would do that with my brand new car. Said I was very different than most people who have bought these cars.

I found it amusing when setting up OnStar. The lady was like, "and I assume you will be taking this home to store in your garage?" Responded with, Hell no, I'm going driving all day!

She seemed legitimately surprised that I would do that with my brand new car. Said I was very different than most people who have bought these cars.

Lol that's probably because everyone who bought one in alberta had it months ago and couldn't drive it due to snow and crappy weather I would guess... Can't see anybody buying this car and not driving it.. :) I plan on putting 3-5000 km's on mine this summer! Weeeeoooo! Summer is here!

Lol that's probably because everyone who bought one in alberta had it months ago and couldn't drive it due to snow and crappy weather I would guess... Can't see anybody buying this car and not driving it.. :) I plan on putting 3-5000 km's on mine this summer! Weeeeoooo! Summer is here!

lol I'm already at 3,000 city km in 3.5 weeks

So nice! They are so gorgeous. I don't blame you for throwing on 90kms on it before finally driving it home. It's a total driver's car for sure. I really like the black wheels against the red body. It's a really nice combo. Congrats on your purchase...it's a good one.:cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.