Do they have those in "Long Beach Red"? (Asking for a friend)
For your "friend"...throw some glitter on these and it's a perfect match
1729175715004.png

Reactions: Vanguard2001
I have decided to start a thread about my car.

Here is my story about it

It will be my 6th vette. I had two C3, two C4 including one that I still own but is for sale and one 2007 C6 convertible.
The first time I saw the new C8 at the dealership I fell in love with the car. I told myself I will have one someday. At that time I had my 2007 convertible which I liked. Short after I sold it to a friend.
Not long after that I asked a friend who sell at the GM dealer what would happen if I ordered one and didn't buy it and his answer was "we will just sell it to someone else"
That stayed in my mind but I wanted a Lamborghini. So I started to look for a Lambo but at the same time told my friend I'd order a vette too. And told him when time comes if I want it I'll decide what to do. So finally in 2023 I placed my order with him on his WAITING LIST. My order was for a Silver Flare metalic which I was totally in love.
After some time I finally bought my Gallardo, a 2007. I was so excited ! But not for long. Only after less than 1000 kilometers I knew this car was NOT for me.
I've owned 3 older Ferraris in the past and knew for sure I love those so I traded the Lambo for a nice 87 328GTS in blue on tan. A beauty. I drove it for a while and really liked it but I felt I was in need of something newer.
Still wasn't sure what it would be. Ferrari California ? The new Lotus Emira ? A McLaren MP12-4C ? A Ferrari 430 ?
Many choices.
One of the fact that made me not so comfortable with the Lambo was that I was tied to the Lambo dealer and they aren't cheap and there is only ONE in Montreal. And it's the same dealer for the Lotus 🤔 . Ferraris are a bit easier but not that easy. So finally after all my thoughts I decided the new C8 was the car I needed for a good peace of mind.
Contacted my sales friend and told him I was BUYING my vette for sure. He told me when he was expecting my order to go to the system and decided to start to sell my 328.

Martin called me and said Claude you're the next allocation we will have. Wow great news ! They only have 3 or 4 per year. Chance was with me as the Ferrari sold quite fast and I was giving it in trade on the vette so I can save the taxes on that amount. By the time everything was done with the Ferrari sold thrue them in California with shipping, dollar exchange and all that s☆☆t the week after Martin called me and said you will be our first 2025 we have to order one next week and it's you.
I was SO DISAPOINTED. I thought I would have a 2024. In SILVER. But nooooooooooo ! I knew the color was discontinued for 2025. I told him, we will try to find one in another dealer stock. We tried but it didn't work.
And I wanted ALL my options. So I had to switch to white instead of silver.
Love white with red interior. Original Vette colours. Both my Vettes were white and my 2024 Camaro is white with red interior. Your 2025 C8 is beautiful.

Last edited: