and a tweaker's delight under the hood where all the important stuff is going on:

No idea where this dude (or dudette) came from but Jacob found him roaming the family room yesterday -- I quickly took his pic and deposited him in the rhubarb ...... :D (that token is the size of a silver dollar!) -- this thing is a freakin' dinosaur.

Found it -- Google is one's friend..... :D

So I went ahead and ordered and it seemed to be accepted:
Now we wait and see if they will deliver.
$251 -- not cheap but a special plate it is. Thanks Terry.:D

Fingers crossed.

They asked the explanation of the wording -- I just explained about the paint colour: Crystal Red and didn't say boo about MTH ... they can figure that our for themselves ....... maybe they'll think it's mother, month, MoTorHead who knows......

Keep the fingers crossed -- I should know this coming week.

Cheers,

Colin

Hahaha! That plate would be awesome! I think HLN A55 tried to get the plate SPD U4IA but they wouldn't accept it.

CRYSLMTH? Crystal Myth! From a movie or book you loved as a kid or some excuse like that. Make up the plot however you want with the hero finding the elusive mythical crystal after years of searching....blah, blah, blah... :D

Hahaha! That plate would be awesome! I think HLN A55 tried to get the plate SPD U4IA but they wouldn't accept it.

CRYSLMTH? Crystal Myth! From a movie or book you loved as a kid or some excuse like that. Make up the plot however you want with the hero finding the elusive mythical crystal after years of searching....blah, blah, blah... :D

Good point Riley -- I've not heard boo yet from the DOT -- and I'm sure they've seen the app by now -- so far so good.....

LOL -- HLN A55 is a good one for sure -- proves that some do slip thru the cracks occasionally .

Stay tuned.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.