Featured Thread
I went to Luskville Dragway outside of Ottawa on Saturday for some 1/4 mile runs. I ran my car with half a tank of 91 octane, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 where left at 30 psi, did about 8 runs all in the 11's with three runs at 11.3 at 120mph. No track prep and didn't use the water box.Tried to run a few C7Z but no takers, didn't matter lots of cars and trucks wanted to race me to have their pictures of us at the staging lights. The car was the first C8 the track had seen and the owner of the facility was mighty impressed with it hoping I can come back again soon.
thumbnail_received_2067175073427565.jpg
thumbnail_20200912_163104.jpg
thumbnail_20200912_163400.jpg

Awesome times! How accurate was it bs your car recorder? What is your typical 0-60 mph? I just finished break in 500 mile and tried LC a couple of times and beat was 3.7... Not what I was expecting. Assume I need some more miles on the car.

At the very worst you should get 3.0/3.1 seconds to 60 or should I say 62 if you set your units in metric. I find that last 2 mph can cost you a 0.1 sec. I believe the PDR is accurate when I compare it to my timeslips. Are you launching in track mode at 3500 rpm with traction and stability control off?

This was my timeslip on that video run! Orange side is me.

View attachment 44047
At the very worst you should get 3.0/3.1 seconds to 60 or should I say 62 if you set your units in metric. I find that last 2 mph can cost you a 0.1 sec. I believe the PDR is accurate when I compare it to my timeslips. Are you launching in track mode at 3500 rpm with traction and stability control off?

You thinking switching back to MPH vs KMH may help? Yes I’m in track mode on launch with double tap of T/C. It’s non mag ride so I don’t have these ‘hidden’ features in T/C from what I gather.

That’s awesome. On a legit street tire as well! Little N2O and your in the 10’s. lol. Very impressed.
Going to try a Toyo 888R 325 30 20 and some sport cats or maybe even cat deletes

I’d be interested in seeing how that works. Nice to see a 10.99 or less N/A. Def plausible with some stickier tires, exhaust work and a tune (at some point).

You thinking switching back to MPH vs KMH may help? Yes I’m in track mode on launch with double tap of T/C. It’s non mag ride so I don’t have these ‘hidden’ features in T/C from what I gather.
I don't have mag ride either but it's a Z51, on the street I'm in the 2 consistently and even 3.0/3.1 with a passenger plus I weigh 250 lbs ouch!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.