what a great day as i am the last to post i guess i'll have to do all the explaining firstly we tried a "convertible only" parking arrangement that went well until jim decided to go off in a huff and park somewhere else brian also kept mentioning my clothing which was fashionably askew then the error was compounded by colin and compamy arriving in a full four door body kit corvette disguised as a chrysler rent-a-car food was great it was nice to see terry again after what seems like a three year absence i guess it really does take a long time to make bail rob kept asking people to help him pack for the trip back but we had to remind him that now we had the t-shirts he was on his own.

triple-L.jpg

after a full lunch which sent 4.9 children to summer camp most of our group left tony's corvette morphed into jims and we spent another 90 minutes discussing my t-shirt all in all another fun day on mud street

Now back to normality....

As mentioned Tony spent most of his day flaunting his new Italian racing gloves and pointing out the following to an audience who clearly was less than enthused...
-The left glove was made from the left side of the cow
-The left side was made from the right side of the cow
-All the stitching came from the same sheep
-Eventually they will be dyed to match the colour of his car

It was great to have Colin back again, we finally got the "better tables" and were served in a timely fashion. God bless Kathy for having the patience of a saint. I finally drove away at 3:30 to the sound of Brian screaming "next time look in the mirror".

Was a great fun day as usual. Nice to see everyone and to finally get to meet Terry .

Steamer ... could you please talk to your contact, and see if he could make up a special reversible T- shirt for one of our members ....
Poor thing,.. the years are starting to show on him . First he can't remember how to dress himself , and in the same day he's forgotten how to type !

Brian.... you watch out for our friend and make sure he can remember how to get to Mud St. next time.
Oh ..and Wayne, ... your car is the white one ! ! :D:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.