You bet -- I'll be there with bells on my shoes- -- and camera in hand.:D

Lookin' forward to the pleasure of your company, Tony and friends.

Cheers,
Colin

Last edited:
Xquuuze my ignorance guys, but I would love to meet you guys. I see all the comments entered in the CC forum, and I would like to put a face to the names. But I have no idea where mud street is. Can somebody please let me know where it is. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Xquuuze my ignorance guys, but I would love to meet you guys. I see all the comments entered in the CC forum, and I would like to put a face to the names. But I have no idea where mud street is. Can somebody please let me know where it is. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sure Luchgen -- I'll put together an info post following this one giving you all the info you need.

Mud street is a Stoney Creek location just south of Hamilton on the escarpment.
See later post for exact location and details.

Colin.

Here's a link to our usual meet location in Stoney Creek. It's about mid point for some attendees and closeby for others.
As you'll see it's at the intersecton of Upper Centennial and Mud streets and is located just outside the hustle and bustle of the city but still very accessible via Lincoln Alexander Blvd., QEW, Hwy. 20, and points west of the area such as Caledonia, Binbrook and Dover areas.

Tim Hortons - Location Details

Here's a pic of a lot of our members at Dasilva Motorsports in Breslau and at the Tim Horton's on Centennial and Mud streets in Stoney Creek.

At Manny's Dasilva Motorsports Inc in Breslau: L to R: here is Rob (Steamer from Comox BC), Justin (LSXtasy from Kitchener), brother Terry, the man himself - Manny Dasilva of Dasilva Motorsports Inc in Breslau - AKA Nasty98, Brian from Caledonia, and Wayne from Ancaster. (again I'm the cam hound)
mini-IMG_0025_zps794d05e8.jpg

At Tim's in Stoney Creek: L to R: here is Brian (from Caledonia), Tony (from Welland), my twin brother Terry (from Hespeler), John (from Port Dover), and Wayne (FordPrefect from Ancaster). (I'm the bozo behind the cam.:D)
mini-IMG_0015_zpsd2120fcc.jpg

Hope to see you at a future event. We meet often at the Stoney Creek Tim Hortons (probably next week) and the COPING event in May will be well attended -- at Dasilva Motorsports Inc in Breslau just to mention 2. There are many starting soon. Look in the 519 forum for details.

Cheers,
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.