We got a couple of inches but yeah, the wind was wild. Just got home from work and the wind has died down some. Roads are covered and the salters are out. Next week looks better in the forecast.

We got a couple of inches but yeah, the wind was wild. Just got home from work and the wind has died down some. Roads are covered and the salters are out. Next week looks better in the forecast.

.Hey Greg....yeah even this coming Friday's forecast has changed to crappy too now.
Lately it's difficult to 'win' with the weather.

I noticed the temp has dropped off to about freezing this morning after above freezing temps all night. -- and it's snowing a little just enough to cover what ice has formed underneath.....:mad:

Take care folks.

C.

A raccoon gave birth in my sister-in-laws chimney. Had to get people in to remove them. Good news is mother and kids are doing well, bad news is it's not a cheap process.

been there seen that many a time on the Fire Department, both b4 and after a bigger problem........
Sounds like they caught it b4 any major problems and kudos to you Wayne for helping sis......

A good 'rain cap' with prevent any further birthing incidents and uncalled for expense:D

and don't forget the annual flu and chimney inspection for creosote buidup too.

Last edited:
It's still on for Friday everyone -- so barring any major weather event, I, and possibly Terry, will be there on Friday at Mud street/Centennial Timmies at 11:30'ish -- since it will be cold, we'll be inside watching for arrivals.

Hope to see you Friday.

C.

Friday noon prediction is partly sunny and 0c, see you there. :seeya:

Yeah Wayne-- that's about all it could be with forecasts -- they're not much more than predictions are they?

I think we'll be fine for tomorrow.
Lookin' forward to it. -- Have no idea what we can talk about but, ah , we'll think of something.:D

Actually there's one Pheasant Plucker I haven't seen for a while and need have a chat with of course along with the rest of you cheasant plaps.:rofl:

Not sure yet about Terry -- he's waiting until tomorrow morning to find out about another 'run' -- I'll explain tomorrow...

Cheers, see you at timmies -- inside.

I thought about leaving the camera at home but I bringing it along since Tony made a special request for me to bring it. I am only too happy to accommodate.

C...:D

Bit of sun, lot of cloud and just under zero for the temp, light snow on Tony's estate but then that place is soooo big it can be sunny at one end and snowy at the other. Hoping that this summer he lets us use his road course. :canada:

Should be a good last meeting before we can bring the real cars.

Bit of sun, lot of cloud and just under zero for the temp, light snow on Tony's estate but then that place is soooo big it can be sunny at one end and snowy at the other. Hoping that this summer he lets us use his road course. :canada:

Should be a good last meeting before we can bring the real cars.

I phoned him this morning and apparently he was out pheasant hunting (no not peasant hunting) in his shooting brake...:D

......Wayne...."real cars" have superchargers. :driving:
We must work on Tony today.

I should be there 11:15'ish depending on traffic and weather.

C.

Sorry folks I just got in from my visit with the 'Supercharged' group.... Don't worry I've always got time for you guys -- I won't forget you. -- should you get a 'charger I'll put in a good word to get you sponsored into the group.

Even at Tim's I was given the best chair in the house (see pic) and told not to talk to non supercharged personnel -- I reluctantly did chat since I couldn't desert them. -- Their names were taken and we're hoping they see the light and convert to Supercharged status soon....

Left to right non-supercharged Steve (STPman from Niagara), non supercharged Brian from Caledonia, (selling your car to me would definitely help you along, non supercharged Tony from Welland (tho he does get special status for having a non supercharged D-type, non supercharged Jim (UncleJung) form Georgetown, (thanks for making the trip Jim it was a pleasure to see you again (special status points will be given for the effort, non supercharged Kathy (from Welland) -- exempt for just being lovely, and non supercharged Wayne (FordPrefect) who is sitting on the fence but may achieve special status and full membership in the near future possibly.

mini-IMG_0002.jpg

Supercharged Moi sporting my supercharged beard -- I was actually clean shaven this morning -- it's amazing what 10 psi will do.
mini-IMG_0003.jpg

and us leaving our non supercharged meet -with one exception who is taking the picture colin who will go unnamed colin and getting colin cold colin supercharged colin colin colin -- supercharged 'charged colin -- oh yeah the pic -- sorry

Oh yes, Tony insisted on this one and said we must have one of the non supercharged group outside :D

L to R in case you missed the non supercharged credits from pic one:
Wayne, Kathy, Steve, Brian, Tony, and Jim. (all non supercharged)..
mini-IMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:
Kidding about all the supercharged nonsense -- It was terrific to see you all again -- wish we could have stayed longer.

Cheers folks -- next one will be super

warm I hope. Gotcha!.

C.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread