Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Just checked the Weather Network long range and next Tuesday or Wednesday are cold but sunny (believe it or not the next 8 days call for snow).

How about coffee at Timmies at 11:30 on Tuesday March 19th?
Does that work for you?

on a sad note Tony will not be bringing his D-Type, Brian will not be packing wood (read into that what you may) but Colin will be announcing that the Mystery car will be available for all to drive once Manny has finished with it. The generousity of some people really does overwhelm me at times.

Note: part of the above may be exaggerated or just plain lies.

coffee??? ALL welcome

Just checked the Weather Network long range and next Tuesday or Wednesday are cold but sunny (believe it or not the next 8 days call for snow).

How about coffee at Timmies at 11:30 on Tuesday March 19th?
Does that work for you?

on a sad note Tony will not be bringing his D-Type, Brian will not be packing wood (read into that what you may) but Colin will be announcing that the Mystery car will be available for all to drive once Manny has finished with it. The generousity of some people really does overwhelm me at times.

Note: part of the above may be exaggerated or just plain lies.

coffee??? ALL welcome

I think you covered you a55 pretty well there Wayne ----- :rofl:

Indeed some people's generosity is quite overwhelming isn't it. To be that generous would be extremely rare, tho, to my mind. Someone is much more likely to take someone for a ride than to have his car test driven to excess.:D

But the problem is we don't know this hopefully very generous lucky dog whose getting supercharged floormats or whatever, do we? This has been kept under wraps so well that we just have no clue who it is.--A shame isn't it.:( --We may never know.

Why wouldn't Brian "pack wood" again? He's done it b4 -- I'm sure he could do it again if he wanted to :D

Tony will get the D-type out from the mansion when he wants to I'll bet.
I would hazzard a guess that Tuesday won't be the day -- Unless of course you bring your Maserati Wayne.:D

The forecast -- well now there's something that's even more likely to be "exaggerated or just plain lies". Highly inaccurate at times.

In any case I'm in. If Terry doesn't have a run that day he'll join us too I'm sure.

Lookin' forward to it.

C.

Last edited:
Great, maybe a few other people will try to drop in, after all we won't be around forever :)

around forever???I hope we're not going anywhere else for a while yet.
We have some serious driving to do gents......and we haven't pulled Tony's leg nearly enough yet. :D:rofl:

Tony -- where are you.?.....Polishing his D-type at the mansion, probably..:D

I think you covered you a55 pretty well there Wayne ----- :rofl:

Indeed some people's generosity is quite overwhelming isn't it. To be that generous would be extremely rare, tho, to my mind. Someone is much more likely to take someone for a ride than to have his car test driven to excess.:D

But the problem is we don't know this hopefully very generous lucky dog whose getting supercharged floormats or whatever, do we? This has been kept under wraps so well that we just have no clue who it is.--A shame isn't it.:( --We may never know.

Why wouldn't Brian "pack wood" again? He's done it b4 -- I'm sure he could do it again if he wanted to :D

Tony will get the D-type out from the mansion when he wants to I'll bet.
I would hazzard a guess that Tuesday won't be the day -- Unless of course you bring your Maserati Wayne.:D

The forecast -- well now there's something that's even more likely to be "exaggerated or just plain lies". Highly inaccurate at times.

In any case I'm in. If Terry doesn't have a run that day he'll join us too I'm sure.

Lookin' forward to it.

C.

I promise to drive it ..easy :coolgleam:

coffee update

weather looks crummy mon to wed incl. [ rain, snow, freezing rain ]

Thurs, fri, 21,22 look better with the friday looking best.

Any preference, or shall we try for friday ??

Tony,
welland

if you choose Friday I can stop by after work

I also like Friday -- If we all can make it then I'm looking forward to seeing everyone 11:30'ish.

This hopefully last blast of winter could be very dangerous later today and into tomorrow. Take care everyone.

Cheers,
Colin.

Last edited:
Ya know things are going south when you see this is the morning:
Take care folks.

mini-IMG_0001.jpg

mini-IMG_0002.jpg

It's not been nearly as severe here in Cambridge but may have been in other places......

On and off snow but only about a centimeter accumulation and now at 9pm changing over to wet -- don't know if it's freezing or not.

Take care in the morning everyone....could be slippery.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread