Doug. you have it exactly, he was being shunned...from the time he got there until we left, all we heard was super charger...super charger. He when Wayne tried to pay for the shirt he ordered, Collin super charged the price....
A good day though. Hopefully next time we will have our cars.

Doug. you have it exactly, he was being shunned...from the time he got there until we left, all we heard was super charger...super charger. He when Wayne tried to pay for the shirt he ordered, Collin super charged the price....
A good day though. Hopefully next time we will have our cars.

.........and I can well imagine where I'll get parked.......somewhere over on the golf course, probably in some sand trap......bannished.......:mad:

C.

It really was a special event.

Thanks to Steve for reminding me that my memory is as good as I've always suspected.
Colin was very shy about his recent modifications and didn't once mention that his car was now "SUPERCHARGED".

I have no idea why we made him sit far away from the table.

The conversation was quite enjoyable and if it wasn’t for Brian constantly whittling on the furniture we wouldn’t have been asked to leave. Wood chips everywhere.

Kathy was gracious as ever, even inviting us to their wine estate later in the year, Tony (as ever) took back the invitation, denied owning half of Niagara-On-The-Lake and was last seen exiting the lot in his heavily modified Saturn Shooting Brake Breakster MkIV.

I finished the day with an interesting conversation with Jim conducted in near sub zero temperatures. The winds although strong, still couldn’t drown out the shouts of "SUPERCHARGED and you're NOT" as Colin, and his cameras drove out of sight.

All in all a very enjoyable lunch.

next time, warmer and plastic cars.

:seeya:

PS.. I think I'm owed 1.25 T-shirts.

later.

You nailed it Wayne and Brian -- we had such a nice time and I went on a bit too much about the new addition to my 'vette -- it really was a bit much and I'd like to give you and indeed all the groug who were most gracious and complimentary one big

Supercharged apology

see you soon at the next Mud street meet or at Manny's on your return where I promise not to mention once that I'm BOOSTED baby and lovin' it.

C.

y'all had to know I was busy : had only time for 2 posts yesterday.......

I'll try and find more time today while praying for spring ('vette weather).

Loves ya guys -- and that love far transcends any car or it's mods.

Yes even a SUPERCHARGER

I'm lucky to have such friends and even luckier to have a blown 'vette.

Cheers,
C.

for Colin:
$(KGrHqV,!h0FBI4rpqbQBQTz,YsR1!~~60_35.JPG

bye 'til April :seeya:

Ahh come on guys! -- You're messin' up my thread! :mad:

Oh wait a minute, it ain't mine , so let me start over:

Ahh come on guys! You're messin' up Wayne's thread -- just cuz he's away....:nono:

Smarten up ok -- or I'll zap ya with my non-existent mod powers.......(COPS theme -- bad-boys, bad-boys, what you gonna do..)

ZAP! -- did you feel it? Good -- that's what you'll get if you pollute any more.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread