Fine looking bovines . Do you brush them?
Thx. lol.... no brushing although several would let me. They are pretty tame. They come right to the fence and touch noses with my German shepherds. Funny as hell cause if they move too fast my shepherds run. But if they run my shepherds will chase... lots of fun....

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
Got drawn for antlerless Elk and Moose. Waiting to hear if I was drawn in the special draw for Buffalo in the Zama Lake country in northern Alberta. Smoked an Elk tenderloin on Saturday. All natural.

Likely a couple whitetails and a muley will round out the hamburger and sausage requirements. Unfortunately didn’t get drawn for Pronghorn this year. Mother may have a new pink 6.5 to try out.
We have two moose draws for my area. Buffalo? Have a buddy that got one a few years ago. Said he's never worked so hard in his life both harvesting the brute and then getting it out and in his truck.... I've never had the urge and too damn old for that much work now lol. Use to hunt antelope back in the 80's when you didn't have to wait 12 years to get drawn. Lot of fun hunting them as they are not nocturnal and you see lots of them. Getting close is another thing though. 55 mph is their top speed when they want to run. They are pretty smart for a goat.... hehe.... Not really a goat but they get the name. Good luck on your hunts.

Reactions: Cariboocreek
We have two moose draws for my area. Buffalo? Have a buddy that got one a few years ago. Said he's never worked so hard in his life both harvesting the brute and then getting it out and in his truck.... I've never had the urge and too damn old for that much work now lol. Use to hunt antelope back in the 80's when you didn't have to wait 12 years to get drawn. Lot of fun hunting them as they are not nocturnal and you see lots of them. Getting close is another thing though. 55 mph is their top speed when they want to run. They are pretty smart for a goat.... hehe.... Not really a goat but they get the name. Good luck on your hunts.
First time for me for Buffalo. It would be easier to drive a mile from the house and buy one from the local buffalo rancher…lol…but it gave me an excuse to tell mother I need a new rifle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread