Can’t believe this is a thread, lol. The knob is perfectly fine.
My arthritis would tell you to take a leap! I wouldn't of course. ;)
That is your opinion. I also noticed today that if you have a drink in the cup holder it is also awkward to get at.

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8
My arthritis would tell you to take a leap! I wouldn't of course. ;)
That is your opinion. I also noticed today that if you have a drink in the cup holder it is also awkward to get at.
Using the cup holder, removes a place to rest your hand/forearm, at least for me, for access to the Mode Selector.
It's awkwardly placed, as is the console glove box, under my right elbow.
I'm not sure if there are better ways to situate either (in)convenience, but they're not convenient, as they sit now.
I don't have wireless charging capable phones, so the waterfall is useless, except as a magazine rack/file cabinet.
If they added adaptive cruise control to the safety systems list, I could forgive these minor design flaws.
But they didn't.....

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I don't have wireless charging capable phones, so the waterfall is useless, except as a magazine rack/file cabinet.
If they added adaptive cruise control to the safety systems list, I could forgive these minor design flaws.
You can buy a stick on adapter that charges wirelessly. I used them on several phones, however I find it awkward to use as well so I shove a tissue box in there instead! LOL

I believe the center console has two USB charging ports and an auxiliary plug in. I have struggled trying to use the waterfall charger with my Samsung flip phone, it simply is not easy to jam into the waterfall, let alone retrieve it thereafter, when it's easy to just plug it into one of the USB connections in the armrest storage compartment.

I did search high and low online yesterday to see if there was clear access to the underside of the shift mode hand support screws from directly below the tunnel. I could not fund a solution. Thought maybe removing one of the frame covers on the underside might gain access.

It appears for now the option of a clean removal of the hand support is not an option.... lol , live large!

Last edited:
Reactions: MKC8 and Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.