The price will continue to go down. Much like the Mobil 1 5-30 which was the cure-all end-all, only oil to use 6 years ago, you can get on sale these days for just over $5 a litre. Changing the name from ESP to Supercar no doubt was a marketing strategy to hold the price high somewhat longer with the purists.

Ok guys, final update. Since it will be difficult to organize a group buy. You can buy this oil for $15/qtz any time and any day. Just call Sunny 416-839-1611 and tell him that Quang referred you. Pickup address: 1214A Kamato Rd. Mississauga, L4W 1Y1.

PS: For people that wants to buy the OEM AC Delco PF64 oil filter, you can buy it there also. I picked up my 4 cases yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_3030[1].JPG
    IMG_3030[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Ok guys, final update. Since it will be difficult to organize a group buy. You can buy this oil for $15/qtz any time and any day. Just call Sunny 416-839-1611 and tell him that Quang referred you. Pickup address: 1214A Kamato Rd. Mississauga, L4W 1Y1.

PS: For people that wants to buy the OEM AC Delco PF64 oil filter, you can buy it there also. I picked up my 4 cases yesterday.
Thanks for this Quang! 👍

Got mine from Walmart.com on the USA side. About $13/L CAD including free shipping. ( to my US address). You ON, QC border folk can do that too.

So too can the 1 guy in the maritimes who owns a C8.

Thanks

Got mine from Walmart.com on the USA side. About $13/L CAD including free shipping. ( to my US address). You ON, QC border folk can do that too.

So too can the 1 guy in the maritimes who owns a C8.
I am in the US and can't find Walmart price like that. Can you provide the link? Thanks

So I checked with my local Esso bulk dealer. He had 4 cases in stock of Supercar and sold them to me for $77.50 plus gst per case. That is $12.92 plus gst per quart. I am good to go for summer 2023.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.