Featured Thread
The older I get (read wiser lol) the more I realize that the car has to sound good. No. Not just good. Awesome. It is an absolutely integral part of the experience. I can't drive the car hard all the time, and i can't look at it all the time (the exterior) but i can hear it. Honestly, from now on. That's a deal breaker for me. This new era of V6 hybrids has really brought that message home. They sound like souped up vacuum cleaners while the YouTube idiots try and tell you they sound good.....uh....we can hear them...duh. Anyway, I hope they don't screw it up like some other car company.......heehee
Sound is almost everything! I finally figured out how to program my exhaust note to every setting whether: sport, tour, E etc. - love it!

Reactions: flyboy999 and ccltj
I'm sure they will offer one in the +$200K range but i would expect the base model at about $150-175K.
Starting price, I figure at about $85K - I am hoping? If it gets beyond $150 I think I would be tempted to buy a Porsche 4S - low mileage car or just keep my C7 which is probably what I'd do?

Reactions: flyboy999 and ccltj
Here’s an interesting video on the C8 price subject. I tend to agree with this guy.
We will all see soon enough.

This guy makes a lot of sense: I love the look, and, I hope he is right. Great looking car - beautiful design and thanks for the video.

Reactions: ddgermann
watched the video...... $63,000 this guy says.

I was told around $75,000 by a GM guy who is designing/building it.... and he was super nice and down to earth ( meaning not a bullshitter ) to Mike B and Me ( Thomas was outside by his car I think when this guy said hi - I was wearing my ZR1 t shirt )

I am thinking between these numbers.

$69,995 is a medium between these.

Maybe $64,995 if a real base model.

Time will tell.

He did say starting with a V8.

B

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
I’m going in Friday and put my deposit on the C8. I guess I’m trading in my 2019 Sebring Orange 2019 GrandSport, after all. I’m going to go with the yellow. My wife’s favourite colour. Maybe she won’t kill me.

I’m going in Friday and put my deposit on the C8. I guess I’m trading in my 2019 Sebring Orange 2019 GrandSport, after all. I’m going to go with the yellow. My wife’s favourite colour. Maybe she won’t kill me.
I put $500.00 down to order a C8 and I know my wife will try to kill me: yellow would be an awesome color.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.