Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Hohoho... This is a brief look into mine and Brenda's 2016 for anyone interested. I'll attach the link to a SmileBox that Brenda built for all our family and friends, including the friends we have made and continue to make here in the forum.
Our sincere best wishes for everyone for a merry Christmas, a happy New Year, and may the bad days in your future be no worse than the good days in your past.

ps. give it time to load... we don't do anything in a small way.... lol... And if it doesn't load, you may have to cut and paste into your browser.

Eric

Smilebox Playback

A great year in review Eric and Brenda. Well done. Wendy and I wish you and your family, for certain the beasties too, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It is a winter wonderland here today. Much like your backyard.

Eric & Brenda...
Great compilation of pics. Well done Brenda.
Quinn is growing a bunch, just like Sterling here.
Thanx for including me in your year-in-review , it was wonderful to meet-up.
Our cars look great together..

I started decorating the tree yesterday.
I put the lights on....
The box said 'No assembly required...ready to be placed on the tree'
Bev did not agree!!!

IMG_0429.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG

Merry to Xmas to all ..
From Graham, Bev & Sterling The Wonder Poodle.

Reactions: theboss
thanks Graham.... I was about to ask about Sterling.... He is turning a bit more silver each picture I see... gorgeous poodle.... And you were correct with the lights.... If you unwind them does Bev realize that they will never fit back in the box again and the tree will have to stay decorated all year long.... :rolleyes:

Eric & Brenda...
Great compilation of pics. Well done Brenda.
Quinn is growing a bunch, just like Sterling here.
Thanx for including me in your year-in-review , it was wonderful to meet-up.
Our cars look great together..

I started decorating the tree yesterday.
I put the lights on....
The box said 'No assembly required...ready to be placed on the tree'
Bev did not agree!!!

View attachment 6940 View attachment 6941

Merry to Xmas to all ..
From Graham, Bev & Sterling The Wonder Poodle.

Exactly how I like to install them. 4 years ago, I bought a artificial tree with light already install. God bless the inventor

Reactions: nascar03
A great year in review Eric and Brenda. Well done. Wendy and I wish you and your family, for certain the beasties too, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It is a winter wonderland here today. Much like your backyard.

Thanks Murray. Yes.It appears we are not the only ones getting some winter. I saw your picture. It has been nasty cold here for a week and a half now. Today is the first day people are starting to cheer up as the forecast for next week is much better. -13 by Sunday and up to - 3 by mid week. That will feel like a heat wave as long as it doesn't bring a foot of snow with it....lol.... Our best to you and Wendy as well and I'm sure you will be sharing the holiday with more family. Cheers to all my friend.

Woohoooo.... Christmas comes early and stays late in Alberta.... After record breaking temperatures and a very disheartening newspaper headline two weeks ago... "Alberta one of the coldest places on the planet as temperatures plunge across the province," we have finally warmed up. Saturday was still in the -20's but yesterday topped out at +1.4 degrees at my place. And now for the good news (for us). All this week and next week is forecasted mostly near 0 degrees, with a few daily plunges to about -5. Those are daytime temps but who cares. I sleep all night... lol.... Hope everyone is able to brag about their weather and has a great Christmas.

Eric

Nice! Merry Christmas Eric and Brenda and the rest of our Corvette family as well!

#11Tinman, Yesterday at 2:24 PM

Thanks Tim... I'm almost ready... I have room in my freezer for one more animal so I will be out tonight with the 300 mag and the spotlight, watching for Santa and his reindeer to fly over... I figure flying with one less deer power won't slow him down that much... If it all works out, a package of steaks will have your name on it.... :Smuggrin:

Santa_Shot_Down_Missile.jpg

rudolph-estate-memorial.jpg

Reactions: Tinman
The insensitivity of it Eric.:D Would that be a drive by shooting?:Confused5:

hehe.... more of a 'Fly By' Murray. That is the popular terminology they use out here at our air weapons range too.... And I apologize profusely for the insensitivity.... That is the psychological result of what happened when my love and belief in Santa was abruptly shattered at the tender young age of 27. :Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.