Man, this is my 1 big opportunity to see some C8's of different colors (and other generations as well), but it's a long drive from Montreal, 6+, and even if I left super early morning, would only get there for noon timeframe, by that time you guys will be wrapping things up. Just wondering what the schedule will look like for later on. Meaning the cruise part will happen in the morning but then what, will you guys park somewhere for lunch, or sightseeing ? Just trying to analyze the logistics to see if I will have any decent face time with the cars and owners if I get there later, my fear is probably not. Probably have a better chance of driving up the day before, grabbing a hotel and then meeting up the next morning. Gets a bit complicated but probably worth it. My hope is to see a few C8's in RM, RB and even SO. The other colors too, but those are my top ones to analyze more closely.

We want to follow you in our C6, silver coupe, OK! Your extra hours getting to Cambridge will make for a great drive, there and back, plus Elora.
I am strongly considering driving to Georgetown on Friday. I have the option of staying overnight there then heading to Cambridge in the morning. The more I think about it, the more I am likely to do that.

Man, this is my 1 big opportunity to see some C8's of different colors (and other generations as well), but it's a long drive from Montreal, 6+, and even if I left super early morning, would only get there for noon timeframe, by that time you guys will be wrapping things up. Just wondering what the schedule will look like for later on. Meaning the cruise part will happen in the morning but then what, will you guys park somewhere for lunch, or sightseeing ? Just trying to analyze the logistics to see if I will have any decent face time with the cars and owners if I get there later, my fear is probably not. Probably have a better chance of driving up the day before, grabbing a hotel and then meeting up the next morning. Gets a bit complicated but probably worth it. My hope is to see a few C8's in RM, RB and even SO. The other colors too, but those are my top ones to analyze more closely.
we usually hangout 30 min before the cruise, then 1hr cruise, then 30min hangout after. This is the 7th cruise I am organizing this summer and so far we have kept it under 3 hrs. I honestly don't know if it will be good enough for you to drive all the way from Montreal but you are welcome to come.

Reactions: Neils
we usually hangout 30 min before the cruise, then 1hr cruise, then 30min hangout after. This is the 7th cruise I am organizing this summer and so far we have kept it under 3 hrs. I honestly don't know if it will be good enough for you to drive all the way from Montreal but you are welcome to come.
I plan on making it, wasn’t able to attend the earlier events for one reason or another.

Reactions: DenisC8
0F94320E-E105-473E-8C44-BE774238EB08.jpeg

Weather looks good, I will see ya all tomorrow

Reactions: Carlos
Denis, still an exciting trip, wow, with 27 great machines. Looked fab from our view, of the front cars and those behind us. The scenery was good, as we wound our way to Elora and the weather wonderful. Lots of conversation, before and after. Hey, who gets to drive through a town market with a group of good looking cars. Made the markets day!
Looking forward to the trip you are planning, first part of October. Sounds like another good one Denis!

Reactions: henkz06 and DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread