Hello everyone, I am organizing a cruise/meet-up from Cambridge, ON to Elora, ON on Saturday, Sept 18 at 0900AM. The cruise will start at Tim Hortons at 900 Jamieson Pkwy, Cambridge, ON N3C 4N6 and end at Tim Hortons 78 Wellington Rd 7, Elora, ON N0B 1S0
Cambridge cruise.png

Hmm, depending on how big this meet-up gets, I might consider driving up from Montreal (do not own a C8 yet). I have been waiting for a large C8 gathering in ON such that I can view as many of the colors as possible in person, to determine the one that I should order down the road (on a list since May). My top colors are RB and AO with RM still in play, and I already see @Carlos would be there so checking off the RB box. I know it will still be a while to see AO out in the wild, but was hoping to see a SO HTC which at least would get me closer to AO, just to be able to compare the 2 color categories.

Will watch this thread closely, it's a bit of a drive from Montreal, so would only drive down if the gathering is large enough (not interested in the drive part per say).

Thanks

Hello everyone, I am organizing a cruise/meet-up from Cambridge, ON to Elora, ON on Saturday, Sept 18 at 0900AM. The cruise will start at Tim Hortons at 900 Jamieson Pkwy, Cambridge, ON N3C 4N6 and end at Tim Hortons 78 Wellington Rd 7, Elora, ON N0B 1S0 View attachment 86567

Please feel free to utilize our Event feature for this. Hit Events at the top and hit create event.

Hmm, depending on how big this meet-up gets, I might consider driving up from Montreal (do not own a C8 yet). I have been waiting for a large C8 gathering in ON such that I can view as many of the colors as possible in person, to determine the one that I should order down the road (on a list since May). My top colors are RB and AO with RM still in play, and I already see @Carlos would be there so checking off the RB box. I know it will still be a while to see AO out in the wild, but was hoping to see a SO HTC which at least would get me closer to AO, just to be able to compare the 2 color categories.

Will watch this thread closely, it's a bit of a drive from Montreal, so would only drive down if the gathering is large enough (not interested in the drive part per say).

Thanks
we usually get 15 or so corvettes, not all are C8s

Thanks
You'd have to leave in the middle of the night to get there by 9am! It's about a 7 hour drive from Montreal to Cambridge.

Will try to make it Denis. Was at you cruise to waterdown and we loved it.
See you Saturday ......suppose to be a nice day.

Heck, no, we will be going with our C6, 2008 coupe and there will be more of us, as well. The C's are out in force, though and that is a good thing. Hope to see you, we are in the sliver coupe, 08. Wally and Sandy.
The C8's are many and love to watch them ahead and behind us!

Reactions: Carlos and DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread