two weeks to go boys !!! looks like there may be a dozen of us, what a nice way to combat cabin fever. i will be bringing my camera but my picture posting skills are pretty sad. i wonder if we could prevail upon one of the group to do the honours ? :D doug.

ptbo. airport lunch.

well boys the 30th is coming. keith tedford was kind enough to contact the peterborough airport restaurant and give them advance warning about our group. it looks like 1:00 pm would be an opportune time for us. :seeya: doug.

If you come up highway 28, head east on the highway 115 Peterborough bypass to the first exit, Airport Road. If you are coming from the east, just stay on the bypass and watch for the Airport road exit. Go south at the Airport Road exit and the airport is perhaps a half mile south. Turn right on the Mervin Line just before the airport. Go west to the first left. That road takes you right into the terminal/cafeteria parking lot. You figure it out from there. ;) The ten minute rule applies. 1:10 PM and we order our food. :) You can zoom for a clear picture of the airport layout on Google Maps.

meet and great at the air port.

It was great to put a face to forum members.
The food was great and so was the conversations.
Ted, I bet you never thought you would be buying a coat LOL.

Last edited:
Don't you mean the one I won from Dan in the poker game. Sorry, I wasn't supposed to mention that, was I. :D The coat is exactly what I wanted, not loud and gaudy. I don't think I have ever done a deal so quickly in my life. Now, all I need is one of those bumper stickers for our old '87 S-10 truck that says, "My other car is a Corvette." I love to watch people snicker and point and I love our old S-10. It's like the Energizer Bunny. It just keeps going and going. ;)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.