Well darn Rick. ...
Hoping things stay well for family and we will miss Kathy.
Concerning as well Rick is ....
Who’s gonna drive your car for you now?
After all that practicing Kathy has been doing ...

The stig from Canada can drive it,

not reporting the mishap to the insurance company, total weight of parts damaged is almost. 65 pounds, one does not really notice the damage unless looking at the car, if looking at the road or others cars it is not noticeable,

So rick thoughts. Hehehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
if missing a rear quarter panel would the police stop me without an accident sticker

Jeff. Promise I will give full details shortly and it will be a disappointment for most of you. Jeff soon to be on the road again

I’ve only got a 3” “ouwie sticker” that might do the trick ... otherwise vette-duct-tape ... we are just a bunch of friendly helpful people aren’t we .... 😁
A4C66150-4CA4-4089-8290-C2B76AF264F4.jpeg

• Haha
Thanks Jeff. I wiil let Brenda know that I will be well taken care of by both you and Rick. :):) Can't blame Kathy rick... I think Paul and Joanne started it....lol....

• Happy
Reactions: Rick9456
now Robin is having second thoughts
(she thinks they are staying home to do SHOPPING without the men at home to check on the copious amount of stuff to unpack, i.e. back the truck up to the back door folks)
just kidding
we will be there , have a hotel room on the strip so I do not have to get up at 4am to make it to the start line, and that was part of the reason (treason) to choose red deer at the beginning, oh well

Jeff

now Robin is having second thoughts
(she thinks they are staying home to do SHOPPING without the men at home to check on the copious amount of stuff to unpack, i.e. back the truck up to the back door folks)
just kidding
we will be there , have a hotel room on the strip so I do not have to get up at 4am to make it to the start line, and that was part of the reason (treason) to choose red deer at the beginning, oh well

Jeff
That's too bad navigators (co-pilots) are not able to join in. They will be surely missed.
To maybe help hinder a domino (hmmm now thinking of pizza) … if it should help on thoughts for Robin, Freda will not be missing this trip … who knows Jeff … Freda may kick me out when she Pilots and then offer her navigation ride to Robin and I will be begging for a seat somewhere :WillyNilly:

As you are also 3 strong (+1 navigator) … invite is always open and you are welcome for you to join the YYC launch
although it's an hour earlier to roll out for you to get here … or even meet up in Med Hat for Lunch … nevertheless we will all be smiling toward Moose Jaw. The time schedule I posted at the beginning for this YYC run is pretty much loose now as I only needed it at the beginning to gain commitments from a few others. So what matters on Thursday for us is Start time and Lunch time … with intent to be on-time for Moose Jaw arrival …

Last edited:
That's too bad navigators (co-pilots) are not able to join in. They will be surely missed.
To maybe help hinder a domino (hmmm now thinking of pizza) … if it should help on thoughts for Robin, Freda will not be missing this trip … who knows Jeff … Freda may kick me out when she Pilots and then offer her navigation ride to Robin and I will be begging for a seat somewhere :WillyNilly:

As you are also 3 strong (+1 navigator) … invite is always open and you are welcome for you to join the YYC launch
although it's an hour earlier to roll out for you to get here … or even meet up in Med Hat for Lunch … nevertheless we will all be smiling toward Moose Jaw. The time schedule I posted at the beginning for this YYC run is pretty much loose now as I only needed it at the beginning to gain commitments from a few others. So what matters on Thursday for us is Start time and Lunch time … with intent to be on-time for Moose Jaw arrival …

Thanks for the offer Spence. Can't speak for @Rick9456 or @Jeffer2013 but I'm still gonna run the not so travelled back roads from Red Deer to MJ. Cya there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread