A little bit of everything to show everyone.
Here’s some rather tasty stuff....
brought a bag of it back for our “Home Alone” Kid and got my “Oh Dad” remark that I seek for every day.
526E209A-C360-48F7-809C-88F08EA01E9D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
That is a way nicer drive then the one on the way there by farmers fields! :)

Thanks ... it was a great drive .... Parts of the driving were admittedly good to get behind us with all knowing that “good things were coming”. We had the Event to purely enjoy on the way to Winnipeg and various destinations to reach on the return. Quite frankly parts in between were no more exciting as driving in a circle within any City ... no one really complained about it on this trip. We did have a 75mph “recommended” speed limit that really helped too 😁🇺🇸
(Curious if anyone saw that on Glympse as it may have been a waste of our 75-100mph "roaming data") … :Woohoo:

Last edited:
I’ll take the drive by the farmers fields any day rather than looking at my corvette in the garage.
Especially with the great folks I was with.

I fully agree with you Derek. Even on the most boring roads we seem to find excitement, fun and great memories with our friends in our Corvette's. After 6 hours of washing and detailing today, I am ready to do it all over again! My odometer showed 4365 km round trip once parked back in the garage.

As a non attendee,I’m not ignorant to the fact of what @ddgermann and @81Wayne to pull this trip off for you guys. It goes without saying Derek,Wayne. Very impressive and even more so youve been on the other side of the globe. Kudos to you and your efforts. Tip of the hat to you.....Now about that tint. :p

Last edited:
Looks like it was a great trip and many memories made. Great to see the photos and the scenery. You guys definitely made it a trip for the memory banks!

I wish I had done it with you guys was just a bit burnt out. Looking for a capable driver to do the last 770 kms to get me home
Ok … it will now be the "Endurance Patch" … take care @Z16Jim .. I'm cheering :Hurray:
The burn-out on the driver is respected and truly appreciate your spirit for sure …
you definitely did the miles (message being sent to you now)

Last edited:
  • Agree
I wish I had done it with you guys was just a bit burnt out. Looking for a capable driver to do the last 770 kms to get me home
Great run Jim!
Glad to have met up with you in Winnipeg.
I can understand that burnt out feeling when you are pushing the miles.
Sightseeing makes it much better and when done with other like minded people that is an added bonus.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread