XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
I started a album Collection , I have a bunch of pics I posted before that are up there, is it possible to add all my old media pics into this new album ? I kinda looked but could not see a way to move all of them to this new Collection Album of mine. If boss man here can do it then please do so, Thanks 4 now.

I started a album Collection , I have a bunch of pics I posted before that are up there, is it possible to add all my old media pics into this new album ? I kinda looked but could not see a way to move all of them to this new Collection Album of mine. If boss man here can do it then please do so, Thanks 4 now.

I can move your non album media into your new album if that's what you're after. Have to check why you're not able to.

I been away over a year and things really changed on here. I see that when I post a media pic then have to choose where or how to place it. I thought before it was just post it and it added it to the list up there. I chose to make a album and see now that when a guy clicks on the pic then all the previous same album pics show up underneath it showing what all the member has for media. That looks kinda cool seeing what a guy all has posted over time. So I wanted to add all my old ones but could not see that option. ,, maybe I missed it but if you can move them much appreciated.

I been away over a year and things really changed on here. I see that when I post a media pic then have to choose where or how to place it. I thought before it was just post it and it added it to the list up there. I chose to make a album and see now that when a guy clicks on the pic then all the previous same album pics show up underneath it showing what all the member has for media. That looks kinda cool seeing what a guy all has posted over time. So I wanted to add all my old ones but could not see that option. ,, maybe I missed it but if you can move them much appreciated.

Glad you like it, I moved your media to your one album now.

Reactions: XFIRE82
Thanks Nik. I added some, posted etc and all is good. I really like the pics under the viewed album shot showing all a guy has. ...:thumbs:...