Media Stuff ?

XFIRE82

Oct 24, 2014
Krydor, Saskatchewan
Best answers
Car
Reactions
182 0 0
I started a album Collection , I have a bunch of pics I posted before that are up there, is it possible to add all my old media pics into this new album ? I kinda looked but could not see a way to move all of them to this new Collection Album of mine. If boss man here can do it then please do so, Thanks 4 now.

Riley P

Staff member
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
Best answers
Car
2000 Z51
Reactions
1,151 0 0
I’ll have to ask @Nik about this one.

Nik

Administrator
Staff member
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Best answers
Car
Reactions
690 0 0
I started a album Collection , I have a bunch of pics I posted before that are up there, is it possible to add all my old media pics into this new album ? I kinda looked but could not see a way to move all of them to this new Collection Album of mine. If boss man here can do it then please do so, Thanks 4 now.
I can move your non album media into your new album if that's what you're after. Have to check why you're not able to.

OP
OP
XFIRE82

XFIRE82

Oct 24, 2014
Krydor, Saskatchewan
Best answers
Car
Reactions
182 0 0
I been away over a year and things really changed on here. I see that when I post a media pic then have to choose where or how to place it. I thought before it was just post it and it added it to the list up there. I chose to make a album and see now that when a guy clicks on the pic then all the previous same album pics show up underneath it showing what all the member has for media. That looks kinda cool seeing what a guy all has posted over time. So I wanted to add all my old ones but could not see that option. ,, maybe I missed it but if you can move them much appreciated.

Nik

Administrator
Staff member
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Best answers
Car
Reactions
690 0 0
I been away over a year and things really changed on here. I see that when I post a media pic then have to choose where or how to place it. I thought before it was just post it and it added it to the list up there. I chose to make a album and see now that when a guy clicks on the pic then all the previous same album pics show up underneath it showing what all the member has for media. That looks kinda cool seeing what a guy all has posted over time. So I wanted to add all my old ones but could not see that option. ,, maybe I missed it but if you can move them much appreciated.
Glad you like it, I moved your media to your one album now.

OP
OP
XFIRE82

XFIRE82

Oct 24, 2014
Krydor, Saskatchewan
Best answers
Car
Reactions
182 0 0
Thanks Nik. I added some, posted etc and all is good. I really like the pics under the viewed album shot showing all a guy has. ...:thumbs:...