Apr 11, 2019
Brantford
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Zo6
Province
ON
Do Canadian dealers receive their consensus the same day as US dealers? I see on US forums the dealers received theirs today and are
reporting their March allocations were double that of February.
However they aren't sure if that number includes their April allocation too, and apparently April is the last month for GM to accept orders
for MY 2020.
I haven't received a call yet today so I expect I've missed March allocation and only have one month left to get a 2020.

Ha, I just got the call!! Picked up in March allocations. Tentative build date of May 18th.
Wanted to add full racing stripe but it's too late. I'll have to have it added locally, or maybe
get the Grandkids to use their sharpies!

Sebring Orange, 3LT, Z51, Front Lift, Carbon Fibre interior, two tone Natural Interior, Transparent Roof, Engine Upgrade Kit

May have to get a job to pay for it!!

They had told me in February that they were waiting for a build date. We have only conversed via email. They are a small
dealership with 3 first allocations and I was #1 of second.
He told me he called GM Order Management and was given a tentative build date of May 18th. Yet to be confirmed, so I
presume that can change. But any time in May will work for me.
Still haven't decided whether to sell my Zo6 or not. Only has 12,000 Km, hardly broken in!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.