Update to the Updated Update: I'm past the break-in, wohooo! The issue I had is gone, so I will chalk it up to transmission or engine break-in. I have to say the car rides better than my wife's X3 M-sport, even with the X3's non run-flat tires. Glad I opted for the magnetic ride control option.

f*** me. I submitted my order last Friday and assumed magnetic ride would be included in the Z51 package. It was included in all of my C7s w/ Z51. God dammit.

How is the Z51 ride without msrc? I typically drove previous cars in sport mode which tightened up the suspension. Would it be similar? :Banghead:

f*** me. I submitted my order last Friday and assumed magnetic ride would be included in the Z51 package. It was included in all of my C7s w/ Z51. God dammit.

How is the Z51 ride without msrc? I typically drove previous cars in sport mode which tightened up the suspension. Would it be similar? :Banghead:
stiff

Reactions: scraze66

They may be able to add it. Doesn’t hurt to ask

Scraze, if your order went in on Friday, the plant has been shut down since a week ago Friday afternoon, so don't panic your order has gone no where!
You can simply call your dealer back and ask to have the "FE4" option added to your order. If you forgot anything else, make that change as well at the same time.

Z51 without MRC is not even close. Without MRC its not nearly as stiff. I miss my MRC very much!

Did you reach your dealer today to add Magnetic Ride to your Z51 with FE4 option?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.