This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LS2 Oil Requirements

xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
Hello.

Just wondering how many litres of oile people put in their LS2 engines. The internet says everything from 5.2 to 6.0 litres. Would rather know from someone on here, as it wouldn't be the first time the internet bit me in the ass.

Hello.

Just wondering how many litres of oile people put in their LS2 engines. The internet says everything from 5.2 to 6.0 litres. Would rather know from someone on here, as it wouldn't be the first time the internet bit me in the ass.
Sorry ya got bit on the ass I think Crusher has it right

Ok thanks. Going to get seasone ending oil change soon, but they're much cheaper to do yourself, or if you bring your oil to wherever you're getting it changed.

I am only able to squeeze in 5L but if you are doing the oil change properly you should add less and keep adding until you hit the top of the range on the dipstick...

I like doing my own oil changes ,it gives me a chance to bond with the underside of the car and see whats going on. Mine likes me to rub her belly .Since I usually get to drive all year I do an oil change spring and fall .Great opertunity to remove the wheels to clean and wax .