Question: What I found quite odd when my 2023 model was delivered it has 70th on the rear glass and on the waterfall and I did not order it as a 70th? Don't get me wrong I am stoked about it, but thought I would have had to also purchase the 70th package to get said branding. Does this mean all 2023 will essentially be 70th anniversary models?
Did you dealer explain to you when you were ordering your car, the difference between a black 2023 and a carbon flash black that was the official 70th anniversary colour along with the pearl white? Did you also realize the 70th anniversary option was $8K and included unique wheels, two tone GT2 seats with red stitching and seat belts with suede inserts and steering wheel, 70th anniversary exterior badging, edge red calipers, extra 70th logos on seats, sill plates and steering wheel. Also initially included 70th luggage set and a rear bumper protector and trunk cover. What was your understanding of what you were ordering?

Question: What I found quite odd when my 2023 model was delivered it has 70th on the rear glass and on the waterfall and I did not order it as a 70th? Don't get me wrong I am stoked about it, but thought I would have had to also purchase the 70th package to get said branding. Does this mean all 2023 will essentially be 70th anniversary models?
I remember when I had to approve my order seeing 70th badging for no charge. I double checked to ensure I was not getting the expensive 70th version package. He told me it was automatic for all 2023 to get those badges hence they were listed as no charge options.

Kinda neat and discrete badges but won’t change value down the road.

Just will be a quick way to tell a 23 from other years.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Not that it truly matters but I did not approve my order, the dealer must have since I was thinking I had ordered a 2024, then it arrived in July of 2023. I knew I wanted a 2LT to avoid any suede interior but was happier then a pig in shi... when it arrived a model year early. I was only wishing for a 24 MY to get the power Frunk ... instead I got a anniversary year!
Strange how things work out sometimes, $ saved in the end.

It’s not just corvette I swap pickup trucks every year they have doubled in 6 years and 30% in the last 3 years. Been nice to flip them on the way up for usa export but it seems to be getting ridiculous. I was about flabbergasted new loaded 2024 mustang dark horse $90-$100ish Canadian too.

I remember when I had to approve my order seeing 70th badging for no charge. I double checked to ensure I was not getting the expensive 70th version package. He told me it was automatic for all 2023 to get those badges hence they were listed as no charge options.

Kinda neat and discrete badges but won’t change value down the road.

Just will be a quick way to tell a 23 from other years.
mine was the same. easy way to tell its a 23

It’s bad, I don’t like it at all, it’s like going from an iPhone to an Android (2024 infotainment is actually an Android)
So, for us 2020 owners how is it different? You should know having both.
BTW, I'm an android user.

So, for us 2020 owners how is it different? You should know having both.
BTW, I'm an android user.
Font is much smaller, menus are more complex, bunch of pre-installed bloatware, and random pop ups from Google services.

Now that I have set everything up and only use Apple Carplay it’s ok, but the 1st few days was rough

Font is much smaller, menus are more complex, bunch of pre-installed bloatware, and random pop ups from Google services.

Now that I have set everything up and only use Apple Carplay it’s ok, but the 1st few days was rough
So Android users would be at home with it? Except for the google pop ups. If not now, soon they will have ads on the damn thing! Already hate my Android TV's for ads that can NOT be removed.

Reactions: KTJF
So Android users would be at home with it? Except for the google pop ups. If not now, soon they will have ads on the damn thing! Already hate my Android TV's for ads that can NOT be removed.
That's one reason I'll never let a smart TV connect to the internet. Plus all the data harvesting and selling that they do. I just use a generic Android box to run my streaming and let the TV be dumb.

I believe it will also still work with android auto according to what I have read.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Happy New year all. For all those new My24’s on order? Should be a good year for you.
So how about we get back on topic. Did the prices in Canada for the My24’s go up for the second time another $10,000 or not?

Happy New year all. For all those new My24’s on order? Should be a good year for you.
So how about we get back on topic. Did the prices in Canada for the My24’s go up for the second time another $10,000 or not?
Next allocation is Jan 18, so we should hear more by then

Reactions: opmope
I sent my local dealer a text today about C8 price increases and he said his dealer order portal still has pricing that was effective in October. I think we just are dealing with a marketing dept screw up on the website.

Next allocation is Jan 18, so we should hear more by then
I just heard that I’m at 3000 status. Again ! Oh well I’m sure it will be worth the wait. Also will thankfully miss yet another possible price increase and I hope everyone with a current order does as well. Not a bad way to start the New Year.

Reactions: 12cents
No

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.