Screenshot 2023-12-25 232423.png

it would made sense to narrow the price gap between Stingray and E-Ray/Z06
Price increases are a case of quantity vs price. Nothing to do with comparing cars.
If they raise the price they sell less cars. It all depends on how it works out in the wash.
It is possible to raise the price and make more money, but it's also possible to raise the price and make less money. That's what the high priced marketing execs are for. To read the market.

My Z06 build remains the same too so likely its how GM are displaying the prices.

I don't believe there's another price increase at all.
Cam, this thread seemed to get started due to an error on the chevrolet.ca website. Usually for us the mid-year price increases come between January and March but with the on-star price increase last year and the massive one this year, GM Canada should stand pat until the 2025 model year.

Reactions: ScottyR
Cam, this thread seemed to get started due to an error on the chevrolet.ca website. Usually for us the mid-year price increases come between January and March but with the on-star price increase last year and the massive one this year, GM Canada should stand pat until the 2025 model year.
I agree. I dont think there is a price increase of that magnitude coming. I think it was an error on the GM Canada website that normally would have been caught but everyone is home for Christmas. I bet it will be changed back no later than Wed or Thurs.

Any word on if this is just a typo or if an upcoming price change is coming/here already?
Almost positive it's just the way it was worded. They are showing a 2LT but don't actually tell you that.The 1LT is still there.

Reactions: NurseMike
Any word on if this is just a typo or if an upcoming price change is coming/here already?
GM Canada has been off this week. I don't expect to see any updates to the website until next week. I have checked with dealers and they have not heard about the 1LT model being removed and can still order one.

GM Canada has been off this week. I don't expect to see any updates to the website until next week. I have checked with dealers and they have not heard about the 1LT model being removed and can still order one.
I’m hoping to get an order in on a C8 in the next couple months. I talked to my sales guy where I’m on the list and another sales guy at the two biggest Canadian dealerships ,they’re claiming no increases are coming in the near future? Weather they don’t know or they aren’t saying? Who knows??? We will see

Question: What I found quite odd when my 2023 model was delivered it has 70th on the rear glass and on the waterfall and I did not order it as a 70th? Don't get me wrong I am stoked about it, but thought I would have had to also purchase the 70th package to get said branding. Does this mean all 2023 will essentially be 70th anniversary models?

Question: What I found quite odd when my 2023 model was delivered it has 70th on the rear glass and on the waterfall and I did not order it as a 70th? Don't get me wrong I am stoked about it, but thought I would have had to also purchase the 70th package to get said branding. Does this mean all 2023 will essentially be 70th anniversary models?
Much like the 50th, 2023 Corvettes will all be 70th anniversary year produced vehicles, but only the "70th Anniversary Edition" Vette will be recognized as unique to the anniversary year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.