Feb 6, 2021
VetteCoins
I live in Winnipeg and I am on the list for 2022 or 2023 C8. I am looking at ordering a black interior with red stitching, 3LT, Z51, Magnetic Ride Control, Front lift, Carbon Flash painted nacelles and roof’, Carbon Flash painted mirrors and spoiler, Carbon Fiber interior. I am trying to decide on the outside color and as the build and visualizer are not the same a looking at the real thing I was wondering if there are any C8’s In Winnipeg I can look at. I am considering Red Mist or Elkhart Lake Blue

I live in Thunder Bay if you don't mind a short drive :) I have the ELB which I think looks fantastic. However, if the red mist was available in 2020 then I probably would have a differently coloured car. Don't know if my opinion helps, but that's my 2 cents.
Also- I think a black roof would contrast much better with the red body versus blue.

I don't live in Winnipeg but I did buy 2021 C8 HTC in Red Mist. Can't beat the glow of Red Mist and black roof looks great (to me). I had the roof wrapped. And Nova Scotia is further away than Thunder Bay :)
C8 Corvette pic 1 Aug 11-21.jpg
C8 Corvette pic 3 Aug 11-21.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.