Nov 20, 2012
st-bruno, quebec, canada
VetteCoins
Car
2012 zr1 centennial
Province
QC
Good evening everyone. I want to buy a pair of black sport seat for a 2009-11 zr1. They have to be electric and heated. Anyone have a set for sale or know where to buy? If the color is not black or have another logo on the headrest chime in and will see. Thanks. Stephane

check Kijiji across Canada

I do have an extra ZR1 passenger seat cover I won't be using. My drivers seat has a tear and bought a set from the USA CF

I seen a set about 2 years ago in Ft McM and wanted to buy them for Caravaggio Daytona's but never did.

Brian

I wouldnt mind a set also...but the covers are not important to me. I just need the bolster and lumbar. So anything you dont want "theboss", please let me know. my 2lt seats suck.

I wouldnt mind a set also...but the covers are not important to me. I just need the bolster and lumbar. So anything you dont want "theboss", please let me know. my 2lt seats suck.

You can get a conversion kit to transform your seat into 2012-13 version including foam and leather cover to the color of your choice. If you choose to go that route, also buy the balistic nylon part that prevent the seat foam to get dammage buy the steel wires that support them. I saw a video on youtube and its not that hard, just time consuming.
Stephane :seeya:

Thanks for the information Stephane, do you get it from GM or is it after market?

There was a U.S, oem gm parts retailer who advertise them but there web site is close. I am sure if you google it it will be easy to find. Still, dont forget to get the reinforcement kit. Go on google a try leatherseat.com or something like this and you will find a video of a guy who transform a older seat to a 2012+ version. I will try to find the link and post it, the job look worst than it is, I think some one whit a little of diy will get true it whit good result.

Stephane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.