This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for an aftermarket exhaust

Mar 25, 2021
VetteCoins
Hi everyone,
I am looking to upgrade to an aftermarket catback exhaust on my 2023 c8. If anyone is selling one or know of a good deal out there, please let me know.

Not to be rude but if any of you are going to comment on how an aftermarket exhaust is a bad idea, please save yourself the effort

I don't remember anyone saying a bad thing about it here. I do find it rude that you expect us to...

I have a 2021 HTC Z51 C8 and sort of dreaming about getting Borla Atak installed but curious about opinions and who near me-Barrie On-can properly install-too old to end up with codes and problems!!

Buying an aftermarket exhaust will void your warranty. Right Jack?
Understand it is 3 yr warranty so dead???? New in spring of 2021 !!!

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Buying an aftermarket exhaust will void your warranty. Right Jack?
Understand it is 3 yr warranty so dead???? New in spring of 2021 !!!
Your powertrain warranty is longer than that. Not that we care about such things. Right Jack? lol

I have AWE Touring, with noise cancelling tech & absolutely no Drone in V4 mode. It is loud enough to wake the dead with a cold start. Lots of Cracks, pops with up/down shifting. Some of the cheaper exhaust systems have nasty Drone which could drive you crazy

Reactions: Shiraz
I am looking at the MBRP exhaust atm. Anyone has any experience with this brand?
Made in Huntsville Ont.. , looks like no AFM valves, I'd look into Paragons own brand of exhaust in that price range or call them for recommendations they sell most brands

Last edited:
Unless you buy AWE with 360 Noise cancelling Tech. No drone
I'm not a fan of AWE though many buy them, I know you don't see the fit and finish once installed but could the welds look any worse , if I'm spending that kind of money I'd expect TIG welded

Reactions: Murray20c8
I installed AWE. My Son is a professional Welder. He inspected all the welds and stated that they were good. There are many options for you to consider. Warning, Paragon has drone issues