This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured Look what followed me home today

Featured Thread
"Look what followed me home tonight"...........storage for my Cobra became available yesterday, which made room for my new ride! She's dirty because I asked the dealer not to wash it, so tomorrow I'll bring out my new two buckets (thanks guys ha ha) and my new Chemical Guys Foam Cannon and see if I can't shine her up!

Last edited:
Congratulations on your acquisition!

I see you already have your personalized plate, but haven't yet decided on the 'name' for your ride.

I say CRUSHER, kinda like ORANGE CRUSH, as in the Kool-Aid man crushing a wall, or you crushing a [Ford, Dodge, Import] whatever.

Enjoy your sweet new ride!

Great colour. On Facebook everyone wanted me to purchase This colour. I went with Orange. Lol. I don’t take advice very well. Enjoy, I know your gonna!

Reactions: Cobravenomous
I can't wait for my personalized plates to come back in, as they are being remanufactured. The first set of remanufactured apparently came in damaged, so I am another 4 weeks. As for a name, I am thinking O-Ren (Welsh for Orange, and also O-Ren Ishii, Lucy Liu's character in Kill Bill), or Molly (as in Ringwald - but still not sure on that one).

Users who are viewing this thread