Featured Thread
Like the guys have already said, stage 3! Haha Go for it! You will not regret it.

9C83F002-3F87-4993-AA1B-C6869DE8C45F.jpeg

Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
"Look what followed me home tonight"...........storage for my Cobra became available yesterday, which made room for my new ride! She's dirty because I asked the dealer not to wash it, so tomorrow I'll bring out my new two buckets (thanks guys ha ha) and my new Chemical Guys Foam Cannon and see if I can't shine her up!

IMG_2195.jpg
IMG_2188.jpg
IMG_2190.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your acquisition!

I see you already have your personalized plate, but haven't yet decided on the 'name' for your ride.

I say CRUSHER, kinda like ORANGE CRUSH, as in the Kool-Aid man crushing a wall, or you crushing a [Ford, Dodge, Import] whatever.

Enjoy your sweet new ride!

Congratulations on your acquisition!

I see you already have your personalized plate, but haven't yet decided on the 'name' for your ride.

I say CRUSHER, kinda like ORANGE CRUSH, as in the Kool-Aid man crushing a wall, or you crushing a [Ford, Dodge, Import] whatever.

Enjoy your sweet new ride!
I can't wait for my personalized plates to come back in, as they are being remanufactured. The first set of remanufactured apparently came in damaged, so I am another 4 weeks. As for a name, I am thinking O-Ren (Welsh for Orange, and also O-Ren Ishii, Lucy Liu's character in Kill Bill), or Molly (as in Ringwald - but still not sure on that one).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread